Chapter 7: the attack of beacon part 1

XXXXX

(After class, No one's POV.)

Ren, Jaune, Sun and the rest of his team was waiting for you because you got detention from professor Oobleck. After all, you were late for the exam and he had to take it in the afternoon.

You came out, with your test, smiling.

Sun: "Someone seems happy."

You: "I passed but that's not the reason why I'm really happy today."

Sage: "Why are you happy?"

You: "Dad is coming around!"

??????: "And his friends are here to see our young and greatest hero of all."

You turned around to see Linkara (AKA dad), Dr Linksano, Angry Joe and Erod the Blockbuster buster.

You: "Dad, Commander Joe, Doc, Mr Erod! What are you all doing here?"

Linkara: "Professor Ozpin wants to talk to us and you about a certain someone that Linkara has encountered before."

You didn't know who it is until you remembered the first battle with Linkara and his... enemy.

You: "It's... him, ain't it?"

Linkara: "Yep. Well, let's get going (Y/N)."

You: "Ok, see you later guys."

JRSSSN: "Later/See you later/Bye."

You, Linkara, Linksano, angry Joe and Erod went to Professor Ozpin's office to talk to him.

Ozpin: "Good to see you again, gentleman. Especially you, Linkara."

Linkara: "Good to see you too, Ozpin."

Ozpin: "Angry Joe, how are the angry army and the orbital station that I and some of General IronWood's men helped you make?"

Angry Joe: "Oz, my army and orbital station are doing well, thank you for asking."

????????: "Professor, Who are these gentlemen and what are they doing here?"

Ozpin: "General, these are the reviewers I was telling you about, the ones I used to teach back when they used to attend beacon."

James IronWood: "Nice to meet you. Anyway, how're reports so far?"

Linksano: "Fortunately nothing too major to you is entering our universe, but unfortunately I can't say the same thing for us."

Ozpin: "What do you mean?"

You: "He means MechaKara is coming!!!"

James: "Who's MechaKara and what makes him such a threat back then and what makes him a threat now?"

Linkara: "He's a version of Pollo but unlike him, every AI and robot was treated like dirt and they turned on every human on Remnant and Pollo killed a version of me and wears my skin as a kind of suit."

James: 'I would hate to imagine what would happen if I treated Penny the same way...'

Linkara: "I thought I killed him in my last battle with him but before our visit, I had a call from Paw that MechaKara and the Caelestis has been spotted near the kingdom Atlas in the solar system near the moon."

Joe then puts a file of a couple of pictures on Ozpin's desk, Ozpin looks through them and put them on his desk.

They were of MechaKara with some scrap metal and giving it to an old version of IronWood's Atlas soldiers but with black metal and red circuit sensors instead of usual white and green in the junkyard salvaging some old robot parts and metals.