Pretend it's ok- Little mix

Short film idea

The main character has bulimia/anorexia

Not sure if I want it to be a girl or a boy

They take pills to loose weight

Spot hey stay bright and happy in front of friends and family

They are depressed but never has the guts to kill themselves

A friend jokes, "come on, we need to move, get up fatass,"

In her room alone, last breaths and thoughts:

"I'm numb, but in so much pain. The headache I have is worse than the others. I stagger in my room, looking for my bed, black fuzzy spots cloud my vision. Kind of like when it goes pitch black right after you step out of the sun. I feel different. I don't want to die."

Funeral

Family acts like this couldn't happen to their perfect child

Friends knew something was wrong but didn't believe it. The same friend who joked about calling that person a fatass says how she died:

" they died by severe malnutrition, to put it simply. She starved herself, beyond help. I called them a fatass just week before. I was joking at the time, they laughed along with me. I would never think it would come to this. If I could go back to that day and not say that, and just take a second to ask if they were okay, maybe we wouldn't be here. Just think before you say things,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys this is the second idea I ever wrote down, I think I'm gonna write this and see where it goes 'cause I think it needs to be shared, so many people die from these diseases. I know I struggle with weight issues but I have never harmed myself. Leave comments saying if you want it to be a girl or a boy.

-Emmaxx-