How you met (colby)

You and your sister were at home board in the afternoon when you decided to go out shopping you and your sis got some formal clothes on and you and your sister both did your make up, you called your friends over and told them that you were going shopping and your sister did the same. Eventually all your friends came over and all your sisters friends cake over and then you walked to the mall.

When (y,n) got to the mall your sis had went in her own direction with her friends, and you and your friends went the opposite way than your sister went. (Y,n) and her friends went to there favourite place which was star and bucks and then you went off to all the clothes stores and (y,n) and her friends were going on there own directions picking outfits out for each other.

While (y,n) and her friends were in the shop,(sam caught sight of this boy he had black hair and he wore a black jacket (y,n) smiled at him, she didn't even know him. (Y,n) wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings so she didn't notice that same guy in black clothes and black hair behind her. Colby tapped (y,n) shoulder and this caught her attention (y,n) jumped as she wasn't expecting him to show up behind her.

(Y,n) and Colby were now both smiling at each other, (y,n) looked at this guy god how cute he was she thought little did she know Colby was thinking the same. Your cute was all that Colby could say to (y,n) as she had had a cute smile. Colby knew (y,n) she was the one you wearing Anna hang out late her asked (y,n) smiled a replied with a yes. Colby told (y,n) his amen and he gave her his number and he walked off hoping late that they would hang out.

(Y,n) smiled and she jumped with excitement and ran to find her friends and she smiled, her friends didn't know what to expect and wanted to know what was making her so happy so they asked. (Y,n) told them everything as she was jumping up and down of excitement, her friends were so happy for her that they hugged her so tight.