Break up, make up (colby)

(Y,n) had noticed lately that Colby wasn't spending much time with her. (Y,n) was having these feelings lately like he was cheating or he didn't like her anymore. (Y,n) she hated to do this to Colby she loved him very much, but she was considering breaking up with Colby as (y,n) had had enough of this now she was so done with Colby not spending enough time with her that she was gonna do it.

Colby had just walked in to the apartment hoping to see his cute girlfriend run into his arms and he walked through the front door. He made his way to the front door and his girlfriend had ran over to him and into his arms hugging him so tight and he smiled and just hugged (y,n) back he loved his girlfriend so much.

Later on they had had their tea and were watching a movie while cuddling on the sofa. Colby had got up and he went to the toilet while he wasn't there (y,n) grabbed colby's phone and looked through it there was a text of another girl and he had sent loads of hearts to This girl,she knew it now he was cheating on her. Colby came back down and he saw his girlfriend looking so angrily at him, (y,n) looked at Colby with sad eyes and told him if he didn't like her he could have just said, Colby looked at her confused.

Colby followed (y,n) and he broke down in tears as she was now packing her clothes and as much of her belongings as possible. Colby had tried to stop her by saying he loved her and she was the best girl friend. (Y,n) wasn't having any of it and it only caused an argument she got her things and was about to walk out the door and Colby grabbed her wrist to stop her but there was nothing that he could do (y,n) pulled away and walked out of the house and went to her friends house to stay the night.

Colby phoned sam and he broke down in tears crying saying that he had to come over he needed someone. What had he done he had just lost the love of his life he had loved (y,n) so so much and now she was gone .Sam walked in the apartment and he hugged his best friend and he put him to bed he knew he had to get them back together some how but how?.

Mean while (y,n) was walking on the dark street in the cold wind her friends wasn't that far she thought as she was shivering because she only had a black hoodie on and a t-shirt and leggings. She knocked on the door as loud as he could her best friend answered. (Y,n) asked if she could stay and she smiled and let her in and asked what was wrong and she hugged her. (Y,n) told her friend everything as she broke down in tears and she was happy to have her friend there for her and she could stay as long as she wanted.

It was now the next day and Colby was waking in the street and it happened to be the street you passed each other and Colby saw you and grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards. I love you he told you I miss you said in a sad voice you couldn't avoid him any longer as you hugged each other so tighy