The choice...

They were trapped. They couldn't fly out of here even they wanted too. Traeger had won. And know they had to wait to see what he was going to do to them.

They all stood in complete silence. Shocked. They couldn't believe what was happening. No one said anything for what felt like an eternity before Spyder spoke up and asked the question that everyone was thinking but no one had the answer to.
"What do we do?"
As if Traeger was awaiting that very moment the next thing that happened was extremely confusing.

All of the screens in mechx4 were taken over by a black screen with a red voice detector. It was Traeger and he was going to speak with them.
"Hello mechx4."
"Traeger! What do you want!" Mark yelled back at the screen.
"I'd watch the way you talk to the person with your life in their hands Mark." He smugly replied. "As for what I want, well what do I not want" he finished.
"Come on Traeger there's a reason why you haven't blown us up yet", Ryan added.
"Ahh yes, Ryan Walker. The technopath. I have a proposition for you." Traeger was in a screen but they could tell he was laughing at the other end.
"What is it." Ryan cautiously asked.
"Well I know that as the leader of your team, you find it your responsibility to make sure everyone gets home safely,correct?"
"Yes..."
"Well then. I have you, your robot and your team all at point blank range. If I shoot it's bye bye team. And that's not what you want right?"
"No..."
"Well I'll make you a deal Ryan Walker! I will let your friends go completely unharmed, if, you surrender yourself over to me." He laughed when he finished this sentence. " I'll be back on in 5 to hear your answer." And with that he was gone. The missile still pointed at them.
"Ryan you can't go through with this. He's crazy. He'll kill you!" Harris said.
"Yea and do more bad things!" Spyder adds.
"Ry, listen I know that we're in a tough spot, but there has to be another way. I can't lose you." Mark says, tears starting to form in his eyes.
"Guys. We're sitting ducks. If I don't do this then we will all die and no one will be able to save the world. If...if I go with him then... then at least you guys will still be around to figure out how to stop the end of the world." Ryan states. "It's the only way".
"No! I won't let you do this! Ry I need you! I can't let you go with him!" Mark says. He's starting to cry now. So are the others.
" Mark. I have no choice. I need you to stay alive and finish what I can't. Save the world for me Mark." Ryan says. Tears also in his eyes. He knows that I he does this he will probably never see his teammates again. Just as he says this Traeger comes back on.
"So have you decided. Die or surrender Ryan Walker." He smirks.
"I..." he looks at his friends. " I surrender."
"Perfect! Perfect!" He laughs. " I will have two of my henchmen to come and get you. Try anything any of you, and you all die. See you soon Walker." With that he clicked out the screens returning to normal.
"Ry-" Mark tried to say something but before he could Ryan ran over and hugged his brother for what felt like the last time. Just then two guards walked in with cuffs and some weird headpiece. The men came over and started to capture Ryan when he spoke up and asked.
"What's the headband for?"
"It's to block your powers so you can't escape on us" the henchman said as he placed it on Ryan's head. He felt a buzzing noise and then a moderate headache. The men then put him in tight painful metal cuffs. He knew he couldn't get free...
"Let's go kid." The henchman said. Ryan looked back over his shoulder at his teammates one last time before being shoved in the elevator. It was over. Traeger had won...

Woah okay. I just wrote like 700 words so that's more than usual. Anyways I'm not gonna post anymore today. I will probably post again tomorrow and just know there is still lots of story left!!!
~K