Chapter 34

Last part

-------------

(The girls go and hug the new fiancés)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob-so that's how the engagement went.now enough of my talking. Let's start the next chapter.

------------

Erin-I can not believe we are freaking getting married.

Carrie- I KNOW RIGHT. It feels like just yesterday we meet two cute boys in the movies.

Erin- it was a lot of work to plan this thou.

Carrie- it will be worth it.

Erin- yep. Next week we will be married women! And it so cool we are getting married at the exact same time too!

Carrie- I know right this feels like a freakin fanfiction or something.

----------

Bob-so the girls were very exicted as you can see. So instead of going throught the rest of the week. Here is the wedding.

-----------

Erin- ok in like 10 minutes WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED

Carrie- calm down Erin. It will be fine

Erin- NO IT WONT. what it I trip,or rip my dress, or fall,or miss his finger putting on the ring!!

Ricky- HUSHHHH CHILD. I can hear you blabbering from in there!

Erin- I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous

Ricky- please! Once you get out there walking... It will be a peace of cake

Bob- as the girls were down the isle. Carrie was woth her brother Luke. And Erin was with her cousin jake. But since we are talking about Erin and Carrie. Something allways goes wrong.

So... When they were walking down Erin of all people, trips over her dress, but to make it worse she grabs on to carries dress pulling her down too!

Erin- Carrie on my gosh!!

Carrie- it.it... It's ok...!!!!!!

Bob- they couldn't stand back up cause they were laughing to hard. So Luke and jake pulled them up and made them walk.

Erin- NONE OF YOU SAW THAT!

Carrie- it's on video...

Bob- ok so they finally made there way up there.

Priest-JC,Kian, do you take Carrie, and Erin, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to having to hold, in sickness and in health, death do you part?

Kian and JC- I do

Priest- Carrie, Erin, do you take JC, and kian, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to having to hold, in sickness and in health, death do you part?

Carrie and Erin- I do

Priest- do we have any objections?

Ricky- WAIT THERE TOO YOUNG!!!

Erin and Carrie- HUSHHHHHHH CHILD

Priest- ok do we have anymore objections?

Ashley- wait I object

JC- NO ASHLEY GET THE HELL OUT

Priest- now is there ANY more objecton (gets cut off by JC and Kian)

JC and Kian- NO THERE IS NO MORE JUST GET ON WITH IT

Preast- ok ok. Now may we have the rings?

Connor- here you go my fine man

Preast- thanks you

Bob- now JC an d Kian put the rings on there's soon to be wife's

Preast- you may kiss the bridessssss

Bob- JC and Kian dip there wife's into a kiss

Sam- ok ok enough kissing NOW LETS GO PARTY

Bob- and they lived happily ever after

THE END