Eliza

~3 months later~

Eliza walked outside to meet the postal man.
"Hello Mrs.Hamilton, I have a letter here from Mrs.Church."The postal man said.
Eliza smiled and bounded up to him.
"Oh yay, a letter from my sister."
"She sent it quite a long way."
"Yeh I wish she hadn't moved to London, but we can't control everyone." Eliza replied sighing."Thank you Mr.Edman."
"Your welcome, Mrs.Hamilton." He said tipping his hat and walking off.
Eliza walked inside and opened the letter. Out fell a crumpled rose, along with the paper. Eliza smiled seeing the rose. She knew exactly what kind it was, even if fit was crumpled. Eliza read the letter and smiled. She took out her own paper and ink and quill and began to write.
  "Dear Angelica,
           That's great, that you like London. Life back here is great. Alex has gone to school to be a lawyer. He will do great at that. He looked es to argue. Everyone here misses you too. Why don't you come home for the summer? That way you can see the children and we have some time together. And I'm guessing the garden is where you found this rose. Anyways we love you Angie.
                      Your loving sister,
                            Eliza"
Eliza put it in an envelope and set it out to be sent out tomorrow morning.