9

previously

"what i didn't know it's that jc, dylan, and colby's daddy saw me push him..."

___

jc's pov

i hear the boys start arguing in the living room. the three of us decide to go see what's happening.

we walk into the living room and all of a sudden i see kian push colby.

colby starts crying and kian looks up at us.

"kian what do you think you're doing!" i yell sternly. he starts to tear up. he doesn't like being yelled at, he was always very sensitive.

"we'll be right back. i need to talk to him." i say to dylan and brennen while taking kian's hand and leading him upstair and into his room.

i sit him down on the bed and crouch in front of him.

"kian. why did you push colby? that is unacceptable." i say.

"h-he was being mean to me." he cries.

"what did he do?" i ask.

"i was coloring a picture for you and i grabbed a different color c-crayon and he snatched it from me. then he called my p-picture ugly and said that i shouldn't be coloring a girl dog anyways especially in pink. then he ripped my picture!" he explains, tears flowing like a river, as he tightly crossed his arms, with a very evident pout on his face.

"ok. calm down ki. i'll make sure i talk to colby's daddy, but you're still getting a punishment. only a time out though because even though you shouldn't push anybody, i can see why you did it." i tell him.

i pick him up and take him to the chair we have in the corner.

"no. i no want time out!" he yells while he kicks and swings his arms around.

"if you keep doing that you're time out will be longer and you might get a few spanks. i don't want to spank you because this is you're first punishment and i know you don't want that either." i say sternly. once he hears spanks he gets quiet.

i then set him on the chair.

"that's what i thought. now you're going to sit here for 15 minutes and i want you to think about what you did and how you could've handled it better than you did. do you understand?" i say.

he nods while he looks at me with his big brown, glossy eyes and i can't help but feel bad, but he needs to know what he can and can't do.

i walk out of his room, closing the door and heading downstairs.

i go into the living room to see alex sleep in dylan's lap and colby sitting next to brennen looking at his hands.

"i'm sorry about colby. he told me what happened. i hope you didn't punish kian to bad, he doesn't deserve it." brennen says.

"it's fine. i wasn't planning on giving him a spanking because he didn't start this whole mess and it's his
first punishment. i still gave him a time out though. he shouldn't have pushed colby no matter what the situation was." i tell him.

"that's good. once kian gets out of time out, colby here is going to apologize and then we're gonna head home." he says. i nod.

i head into the kitchen to check my phone. he has 7 minutes left. i wait out the 7 minutes in the kitchen and when times up i head upstairs.

i get closer to his door and i hear slight choked sobs coming from the room. my face saddens a little bit but i know this is what he needed.

i open the door and kian doesn't even budge. i walk over to the chair and crouch down.

"kian." i say. he doesn't look at me.

"ki, look at me." he turns his head slowly. his eyes are slightly red and a little puffy. just imagine how he would've been if i spanked him.

"aw, ki come here." i extend my arms and he does the same, wrapping them around my neck. i stand up while he brings his legs around my waist.

"i sorry. please no be mad." he cries. i run my hand up and down his back.

"i'm not mad at you kian. just calm down." i say bringing him into my room and setting him down on the bed.

i walk over to my dresser and i grab a different shirt because the one he currently has on is wet from his tears.

i walk back over to him and pull his overall straps down. i lift his shirt over his head and then put the new one on.

"why change shirt? i wike dat shirt." he asks.

"because it was wet." i say as pull his overall straps back on.

i look at his face noticing he still looks sad.

"kian if you keep being sad you're gonna get a visit from the tickle monster." i say before raising my hands up and going for his sides.

i tickled him while he tries to pry my hands away from his sides.

"stop. daddy, daddy! stop it tickles."  he says and i freeze.

"wait. what did you say." i furrow my eyebrows looking at him in the eyes.

he gets shy and and tries to hide his face.

"come one say it again ki." i encourage him.

"daddy!" he says. a smile forms on my face as i pick him up and spin him around.

"oh my gosh!" i say. kian smiles.

i stay upstairs with kian for a little bit. just holding him and occasionally spinning him around, while he giggles.

after few minutes i take him downstairs. we turn into the living room and as soon as he sees colby his smile turns into an evident frown. he then proceeds to hide his face in my neck.

"it's okay ki. you're fine." i whisper into his ear and give his lower back a light pat.

i see brennen whisper to colby and then colby hops of the couch and comes to us.

i already know what he's coming over there for so i try to put kian down but he lets out a whine and grips my shirt with his small hands.

"it's okay kian. he just has something to say. i'll be right behind you." he nods and let's go of my shirt as i set him on his two feet.

"i'm sowwy kian. i shouldn't have done what i did. forgive me?" he says raising his head from look down.

kian rocks on his heels for a little bit then nods his head.

"it's otay. no do it again though. it's mean." he pouts.

they hug and ended up making up. after that brennen decides that it's time for them to leave.

after they leave i pick up kian and bring him into the living room and sit next to dylan who's still holding alex, who slept through everything. we decide to watch tv until dylan decided it was time for them to leave as well.

it was now just kian and i again. i decide to let him sit in the living room and play on my phone while i get him a little bit of apple juice.

for the rest of the day we rest up and relax.

___

sorry for the wait :(

but how did you guys like it? kian finally called jc "
"daddy"

the ending was very rushed but for the most part i liked this chapter, and i needed to get it out as soon as possible for you guys.

i might post tomorrow or sunday as well.

💞