18

kian's pov

it's finally the end of the week and that means it's finally time for our date. i was little throughout the week but the last two days i wasn't. it's because i'm very excited.

franny should be over in a little bit to help me out. i told her it wasn't necessary but she insisted because apparently my fashion choices aren't 'good enough'.

jc is with corey and bobby. he said he wanted me to meet him at the place so i'd be extra surprised.

i was really nervous for this date. i'm so used him just being my caregiver and now he might be more than that. hopefully i don't do anything that makes him want to change his mind .

i lay downstairs watching the 100 on netflix. ever since i've been in my headspace i haven't been able to watch these kinds of shows. usually it's just disney movies and cartoons, so i decided to catch up as much as i could for now.

about 30 minutes later franny was here and dragging me up the stairs to my room. i'm rarely in my room i usually sleep with jc but he said he'd be turing my room into a nursery/play room type thing since i've been going into a younger headspace lately.

"so do you have any idea on what he's planning, because we need to pick out the perfect outfit." she says scanning my closet.

"nope, i have no clue, he didn't want to tell me anything." i unintentionally pout. "wow even when your not little your pout stays" she awes. i blush starting to look away and put my attention on the clothes in my closet.

"what about these white pants?" i say, showing her without turning around. "um, you never know what he has planned. you don't want to be in white pants and then all of a sudden your going hiking on a muddy trail. jc is adventurous so we can't take that risk." she chuckles and so do i because she had a point.

"okay, so what about these jeans. they don't look like you've worn them that much." i look back and agree that i should wear them because even if i disagree she'd probably make me wear them anyways. i did like the pants though so it's was a 'win win' situation.

i got tired of looking for clothes so i told her i'd let her do it. she said she could pick something better than me anyways and i agree.

after about five more minutes i had an outfit. i had to try it on of course to see if it looked good but then i took it off because the date wasn't for another few hours.

for a while we just kind of hung out and decided to watch movies and talk about some things. i also decided to paint my nails black. this time i did both hands with the help of franny. i did it, not only because i like it but so does jc. he said it's very adorable when my nails are painted.

———————— time skip ————————

it's about two hours before jc and i's date. i'm about to take my shower and get ready and then leave because it takes about 30 minutes to get to the destination. and jc wants me there at 7:30.

to ease my nerves i listen to some music while in the shower, tying to put only positive thoughts in my head. i tend to doubt myself a lot so this usually helps.

i make sure to wash up real good before rinsing off and stepping out the shower. i wrap a towel around my waist but i feel really weird. i haven't showered by myself in awhile because jc usually bathes me and wraps my whole body in a big fluffy towel. i pout at the thought of not seeing him all day, i feel my body trying to regress a little but i remember i have to be big right now.

i brush my teeth for the second time today. yes i actually brushed my teeth this morning without jc telling me too or any of his help.

i go into my room and out of the outfit that was chosen earlier. i pulled up the sleeves a little to show my tattoos. i added some jewelry to spice it up a but as well. and of course i put on deodorant! and cologne! just a teeny tiny bit though.