12 - Our bonding

Haily POV
  I wonder if I can make up with Young-Ja and Noel. I haven't talked to Young-Ja ever since our little argument. It's all my fault! I stretched out my arms and legs. Today is Sunday. I went outside to take some fresh air.
   "Ah..." Breathing in the  nice weather, as my hair blew in the wind's direction. I smiled at the sky until I saw Young-Ja.
    "W-What are you doing here?!" I screamed in shock as I try to calm down to not get any attention from her fans.
    "I...I want to apologize to you about not telling you that I am an idol." Whispered softly, moving her hands nervously. I sighed and then crossed my arms together.

Young-Ja POV
    I felt uneasy seeing her again. It's hard to convince her. I walked towards Haily and then hold her hands together.
    "Please forgive me! I know I hurt you for not telling about my idol career...Just forgive me this time." I look at her in the eyes for forgiveness.
   She was hesitating to forgive me since Haily has been through a lot. "Please?" I cried into tears when she didn't respond. I put my head on her hands.
   "I don't know-I...just ugh! I forgive you!" Confused at first but bursted out happy tears. She gave me a big hug of forgiveness and love.

Haily POV
   I miss her so much! Who wouldn't forgive a best friend that you known for years. I let go and wiped her tears. She then wiped mine. We both started to laugh for no reason.
   "Come on! Let's go to my house!" Shouted Young-Ja with excitement, as she persuade me to her home direction.
    "Fine! Just for an hour, okay?" I laughed and then she nodded with a laugh. We both giggled like little children.
    "Guess what?" Smiling Young-Ja.
    "What?" I asked smiling back.
    "Me and Noel are dating! A couple now!" She hugged me tightly with joy.

Young-Ja POV
   I know she's confused but I am glad we're together!
    "Really?! Wow...I'm so happy for you!" Squealing Haily as she squeezed my cheeks. And suddenly letting go.
    "We're here!" She shouted excitedly, rising her hands up. I swiftly walked to my house and opened it. We both walked straight to my room.
    "I'm calling Noel over~" I smirked mischievously. Haily took a deep breath and exhale.
     "He's going to be hanging out with us today!" I screamed loudly with joy. Haily just sat there emotionless.
   "I-I don't know about this-", hesitated Haily. I smiled nervously to her response. Quickly grabbed her hands and said.
    "Don't worry! We're going to be a trio again!" I claimed as I rapidly rushed over to the door to open it.

Haily POV
   I'm not sure if I want to see him again. I'm glad he broke up with Jie. At least she's happy. I stepped on the stairs and heard the two greeting with love.
    "Hi Noel boo!~ We're going to hang out with Haily today!" Smiling Young-Ja, locking arms with Noel. I walk down quickly and stood there with a cringe face.
    "Ahem!" I cleared my throat looking at the two. They both turn bright red like tomatoes. I bursted out laughter and wiped my tears.
    "Don't laugh at us!" Pout Young-Ja as she point at my laughing face.
     "Yeah! Don't laugh at me and Young-Ja!" Yelled Noel. I rolled my eyes and pat on Noel's broad shoulders.
     "We're going to have a little chat, thank you very much." I snatched Noel away from her. She made a animal noise. Which is strange.
    "S-So? What do you want to talk about?" Questioned Noel as he blushes of how close we are.
     "Are you going to hurt Young-Ja? If you do, I'm going to not let you near her forever!"  I snapped at him with a angry tone.
     "I promise! I'm not going to let that happen! I'm sorry for hurting you... I regretted dating Jie." Replied Noel.

Noel POV
   I was shocked that Haily asked me that If I'm going to hurt Young-Ja. Of course not. I never will~
   "Good! We cool?" Asked Haily as she nudged me by the elbow. "Cool!" I responded with a big hug and she pushed me.
     "No need to hug me dummy!" Blushed Haily as she pulled me back to Young-Ja. She glared at us with suspension.
     "Anyways, let's go to my room!" Smiled Young-Ja. Leading me and Haily to a long stairs that creates a circle. Haily is afraid of heights. I feel bad for her.
   "Ta-da! My room is filled with K-Pop stuffs and merch!" Squealing Young-Ja, as she jumped around the room with joy.
    Haily and I laughed at the way she was acting. "Come on, guys! Sit down!" Shouted Young-Ja as she pat hard on her queen size bed with BTS body pillows all over the bed.
    I almost wanted to laugh. "Okay, love~" I flirted with Young-Ja kissing her hands. Haily stood there trying not to be rude.
    "Can we all please sit down?" Yawned Haily as she lay flat on Young-Ja's bed. Young-Ja and I laughed. Both of us sat down.
    "Do you want to play a game or something?" Smiled Young-Ja as she looked at us mischievously.

Young-Ja POV
    I want to play something playful and cute! "Let's play truth or dare!" I declared as I stood up.
    "Truth or Dare?! Unison Haily and Noel with a shook expression. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'll start, geez people!" I whined as I crossed my arms.
    "I choose Haily! Truth or Dare?" I giggled at her when I called her first. "Uh...truth?" Confused as she chose the easy one.
     "Your boring! Fine, truth it is." I screamed loudly at Haily and inhaled. Tell me the truth if you are dating Josh?!" I exhale and thought about it.
    "Dating? I-I thought you knew that already!" Blushes Haily in embarrassment. I giggled at her reaction to my question. Noel was confused but mostly shock at the same time.
    "Wait, your dating JOSH?!" Screamed Noel in a cracked voice. Then cleared it. We all then started laughing about it.
    "Yes! I am dating him! Speaking about that, he's calling me!" Blushes Haily, as she nervously walked away from is to pick up the call.
    "Hello Josh! Yes. I'm hanging out with Young-Ja and Noel at Young-Ja's house!" Giggling Haily as she flushes red while twirling her orange hair.
    "I miss you so much baby~ Come hang out at my place tomorrow morning, okay?~" flirting Josh as we both overheard everything.
    "Okay, got it! Don't say that too loud! Their watching me call you!" Laughing with sarcasm as she turned to us with a vicious look. We both immediately turned back.
     "Byee, see you tomorrow, Josh! I love you too~" Smiling Haily happily hanging up the call. Turned to us and started steaming red. We both laughed at her.
     "YOU NOSY COUPLE STOP LOOKING AT ME!" shouted Haily with a bright red face. "KYAAAAAAHHHH!" Unison Noel and I with screams of fear.
     We went back to our game and settled down. Haily was still pissed at us. "Who are y-you going to c-choose, Haily?" I nervously ask Haily. Trying to avoid her scary eye contact. "Noel!" She shouted in anger.
    "Yes, ma'am?!" Yelled back with a trembling voice. We're still scared of her. She's scary as f*$#k when she's mad.

Haily POV
   "Noel, truth or dare?" Calmly asking as I look at him with a death stare.
     "I-Uh...dare!" said Noel with a scared tone. I bursted out laughter and stopped to think of a dare.
    "I dare you to kiss Young-Ja in front of me for  one minute!" I laughed at my dare as I look at Noel's face. They both became all red and hot.
     "Okay!" Smiled brightly at me then ran to Young-Ja. Grabbed her back head, hand, and made the move and o kiss her passionately.
     "Mmm..." Groaned Young-Ja in shock and then kisses him back. I was timing them but instead they went passed one minute.
     "Okay! STOP! Enough! Get a room you two!" I laughed and made a disgust face the same time. It's cute though. They stopped kissing and blushed like crazy. I fell hard to the ground and laughed more.

We continue to play the game and do more playful dares. Noel and I went home and waved good-bye to Young-Ja. It was an amazing day. I call it our bonding!

__________________________

   Sorry for the delay! I forgot to publish this on Monday! Sorry for the long and boring stories. Thanks for your support!♥️