Staying warm

Marinette walked out of the school looking up at the sky as snow flake dropped she sighed and shivered luckily just in time her boyfriend came up behind her dropping a scarf over her neck marinette quickly turned around " Adrien! You scared me" " sorry bugaboo " he said as he left a kiss on her cheek. " come on I'll give you a lift"
He said pointing to the limo marinette nodded as she clutched her boyfriends arm

Meanwhile in the limo Adrien got an idea " hey Mari wanna come over we can sit in front of the fire with some hot chocolate?" " that's sounds amazing I'd love too" marinette said Adrien told the driver to skip marinettes house and go straight to his. They arrived in 5 minutes as the couple was greeted by Nathalie " I'm sorry Adrien are heating system is down please stay as warm as possible I'll bring some more sweaters and blankets to your room " she said as she walked off. " Mari do you wanna go home I don't want you to get cold " " don't worry we can cuddle right " she smiled happily " right " he chuckled they walked into the house and into his freezing room marinette looked out the window at the snow coming down as Nathalie entered the room with a hand of blankets and sweaters and two cups of hot chocolate she placed the sweaters on his bed and the two drinks on the table " everyone will be downstairs figuring out the heating issues behave your self " she said then exiting the room.

Marinette and Adrien were on the floor in front of the table cuddling in a blanket together drinking there hot chocolate after they finished the hot chocolate the room seemed to get colder " brrr" Mari shivered " I-it's quite cold in here she said Adrien suddenly smirked " I have an idea how we could stay warm m'lady~ " he whispered in her ear " and that would be " she rolled her eyes he quickly stood up taking Mari with him and pinned her on the bed underneath him " I'm sure if we become one that will be enough heat~" he smirked " I'll make sweat and pant and crave for me~ m'lady~" he said seductively " you can try kitty " she giggled " well watch me " he said.

He placed his lips on hers roughly kissing her right away well rubbing his hands up and down her sides not to much later tongues were added to the passionate kiss Adrien broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck slowly leaving a few hickeys and Mari ran her hands through his hair still kissing her neck he took of her shirt and undid the bra making her breasts fully exposed he trailed down from her neck and to her breasts sucking one nipple and massaging the other " a-Adrien" Mari moaned quietly as Adrien was doing this she started to tug at his shirt eventually pulling it off she ran her hands up and down his abs until he moved down from her breasts to the top of her pants he unbuttoned them pulling them off and threw them on the floor he stared at her somewhat wet womenhood slowly taking her panties off leaving her completely exposed he was about to touch her clit until Mari grabbed his hand pushing him over him underneath her now she started to unbuckle his pants pulling them off as well as his boxers releasing his hardened crotch.

She slowly licked the top swirling her tongue every time Adrien groaned gritting his teeth in pleasure she finally started to suck on it as Adrien let out a small moan gripping her hair to go deeper not to much later he was at his limit he moaned louder gripping Maris hair harder just as he was about cum Mari released him and smirked " oh your gonna gonna get now m'lady~"  he quickly pinned her underneath him again immediately shoving two fingers in her core thrusting them in and out violently " a-Adrien " she moaned over and over he went down and licked her clit he could tell she was gonna cum soon he quickly bit down on her clit driving her crazy then stopped " a-Adrien why?" " cause you did it to me bugaboo~ now you have to beg~"
" hmm and if I don't beg your horny too so you'll screw me one way or another " she smirked a growl came from Adrien a smirk following it " you asked for it m'lady~"

He quickly shoved his crotch into her thrusting deep and hard immediately she moaned immensely loud as he pounded her " g-get ready for it m'lady" he panted she came right after that " r-ready for what " she panted " this" he gave her a few more rough thrust before releasing his load into her
He collapsed beside her hugging her " that..." he panted "a-Adrien you.." " I love you Mari don't worry " she nodded  turning around kissing her lover suddenly everything was warm again " your right Adrien it's warm here now " she grinned " that wasn't us " he said as Nathalie opened the door " were happy to say that the heaters are work-" she stared at the couple in bed slowly backing away and exiting the room
They both giggled "I hope we didn't disturb her too much " Mari said " nah atleast she didn't yell at us " he said " plus it's not the first time she caught us " he said " what " Mari looked at him " what " he said " ADRIEN! NATHALIE CAUGHT US BEFORE!" She yelled " uhh no?" He smiled sheepishly she pouted going under the covers " Mari I'm sorr-! " he gasped quickly as mari was touching his crotch " now for your punishment " she smirked " I guess I deserve it m'lady~"

Ahh thank you so much for reading and all the support I'm getting If you have suggestions leave them on the suggestion page   I know this one wasn't a request but I wanted to do it so requested ones coming very soon hope you enjoyed ^-^