The new kitty

" Chat! Hey Chat! " Marinette called
" yes my princess? " chat noir replied
" I got a pet cat what should I name him?" She hugged the cat excitedly Chat noir gave a pouty looking face at the blue haired girl " chat?"
" Mariiiiii" he whined " don't forget about meeeeeee" she giggled " I won't ever forget about you kitty cat " he looked at the small cat in Maris arms "
" why can't I be an actual cat then Mari would love me" he thought

" hmm " the blue haired girl thought " I think I'll name you.... Vert just like your eyes " she giggled as she looked at the cat in arms, she picked up the cat placing it on her bed " Chat?" " hm?" He mumbled " I'm going to sleep now... see you tomorrow?" She said tiredly
" yeah princess " he said softly as he headed for the window, the blue haired girl crawled into bed with her new kitty as Chat stared jealous, a smirk came across his face as he went over and curled up at the end of maris bed a like a real cat "h-hey Chat!" She yelled at him " what I'm a cat too " he chuckled " Chat move!" She yelled at him " move? Move where? Here?" He slowly laid right beside the blue haired girl " no cha-" he quickly cut her off with a kiss, he blushed not knowing how she would react, vert decided he saw enough he jumped off the bed and went downstairs " v-vert!" She called out breaking the kiss " princess all you need is me~" he said seductively as he went back in too kiss her, her eyes slowly closing melting in the kiss, she slowly started to kiss back wrapping her arms around the black cats neck.

He slowly bit the bottom of her lip asking for entrance she denied it embarrassed, he smirked as he grabbed her breast through her shirt making her gasp and letting him enter her mouth, he explored her mouth with his tongue well slowly massaging her breast. She moaned quietly at the touch  as he slowly went up her shirt undoing her bra eventually taking off her entire shirt, he broke this kiss looking at her " wow your beautiful princess " he smirked. She blushed looking away, he slowly went down to her neck leaving soft kisses around her neck trying to find her weak point, not to much later he found it well softly biting it making her moan softly.

He left hickeys all over her neck as he slowly went down and sucked on her left breast, the blue haired girl bit her lip in pleasure he continued to suck well fondling right breast, eventually he got impatient as he quickly went down to her waist pull her pjama pants off. " c-chat..." she looked at him embarrassed " don't worry I'll make you feel good " he smirked as she looked at him and nodded he slowly rubbed her clit through her panties, the blue haired girl let out small moans of pleasure, he continued to pleasure the girl eventually sliding her panties off with no hesitation. He went down between her legs leaving soft kisses on her womanhood, he slowly licked the girls clit making her moan, eventually he stuck his tongue inside eating her out. Her moans became louder as she ran her hands through the black cats hair.

He retracted his tongue as he inserted a finger then another one slowly thrusting them in an out, she moaned moving her foot to rub his now hard crotch " p-princess " he groaned in pleasure " what I get to have all the fun and you dont?" She smirked slowly pulling the zipper down on his suit leaving him in his boxers, he continued to thrust his fingers in and out as she continued to rub his crotch with her foot both moaning in unison. Soon the blue haired girl got close " c-chat I'm coming " She moaned out  he started to thrust his fingers faster making her even closer " c-chat yes~ " she moaned he quickly retracted his fingers licking them " lets save that part for later " he smirked.

" well that wasn't very nice kitty " she slowly pinned him down on to the bed pulling his boxers down exposing his hard crotch. He blushed staring at her " don't worry I'll make you feel good kitty" she mimicked remembering his words before. She slowly licked the tip as tease before taking the head in her mouth, he groaned in pleasure watching the girl, she slowly took as much as she good into her mouth sucking on it " M-Mari~" he moaned she continued to suck him off until he was close " M-Mari I'm close " he moaned she started to suck faster making him closer, but she suddenly pulled away " we'll save that for later " she winked he growled and smirked as he grabbed her head pushing her back down on his crotch she started to suck again with the cats hands on her head preventing her from coming up soon after releasing his load into her mouth.

Her eyes widened with shock trying to swallow the substance after she swallowed as much as possible he looked up at the cat " that wasent very fair " she pouted he giggled " sorry princess I'll make you feel twice as good this time " he quickly pinned her down to the bed placing his crotch at her entrance " I need to make you mine I won't let another kitty take you away I'm going to make you mine " he said huskily she looked at him in shock but it faded to a smile as she nodded  " let me know if it hurts " he said sweetly she nodded as he started to push the tip in, she bit her lip in pain as he stopped to let her adjust eventually she nodded allowing him to continue he slowly put more in then stopping to let her adjust until his entire length was in, he began to thrust slowly eventually going as fast as possible making her moan " ah Chat! R-right there " she called out over and over. With each thrust he did they slowly getting faster and deeper " c-chat! Oh gosh I-I'm coming " she moaned out " m-me to princess " he continued to thrust as fast as possible until they both reached their limits he pulled out at the last second letting it out on her stomach as she came at the same time.

He laid next to her panting " see princess I'm the only cat you need " he smiled cheekily she rolled her eyes but smiled " I guess so chaton " as she kissed his nose, he pulled the covers up on them, they heard a trap door open as vert came in meowing Mari looked at Chat with kitty cat eyes " fine fine " he said as she patted vert on to the bed as the three fell asleep

The next morning

"A-A-ADRIENNN??!!!"
" uh um oops...miraculous wore off "

This might be a one shot depending how I feel I might continue into some after events well let me know ^_^