nineteen

Mijoo was still moping on Sunmi's desk as she did her daily routine—tilting back on her chair with a magazine in her hand.

"I don't get how you don't care about him," Mijoo said.

"Because I don't care about stupid assholes who break girls' hearts," Sunmi replied. "He's worthless to me."

"That's hurtful," Taehyung commented as he walked up to her from behind.

He took the magazine out of her hand and flipped through the pages. He seemed interested in one page before he closed the magazine and set it down on her desk.

Sunmi tilted her head further behind and glared at him, knowing they had a deal. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Don't let the teacher hear you, or that's detention," he warned. "I thought I'd pay you a friendly visit."

Mijoo avoided eye contact with him, staring out the window instead, noticing the cherry blossoms.

"Go away. You're not welcomed nor needed here. Have a great rest of your lunch, Mr. Playboy."

Taehyung shrugged with no care with the world. "Alright, I already got what I wanted anyway. Enjoy the rest of your high school life, Sunmi."

She rolled her eyes. "Run along to Jimin."

He ignored her last sentence, already walking away from her with a victorious smile on his pretty face.

"The cherry blossoms are pretty," Mijoo muttered.

Sunmi looked at her before looking out the window. "Yeah, they are."

"Do you miss them?"

"Every day."