Chapter 1- Bullied Student

Chapter 1

Rosa was sitting at her desk, staring at the worksheet the teacher gave to the class to do. It was all about history. She knew nothing about it and didn't study over the weekend for it. For some reason she knew almost all of it except for the extension ones. They didn't make sence but she finished them. Her friend Adrianna was looking at her. Rosa noticed she was the only one finished. One more minute till the bell rings for home. Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick. It annoyed it her.

As soon as she was about to fall asleep the bell rang. Within that instant she got up and raced out the door leaving the sheet for the teacher to collect. Rosa saw that the rest of the students did the same. She hurried to her locker and packed her bag and ran to the school bus that was waiting for the students. She was the first and she sat at the front. Adrianna came next and sat next to her followed by the mean girls who were big bullies and feared by every girl in the school.

"Pshh look at those two ugly love birds. Ha-ha no match for us," said one of the bullies and the girls laughed. They were followed by the mean boys, the same as the girls but boys. The were soccer players and loved by each girl. This time they made a song about them.

"Ha-ha look at Rosa the nerd and Adrianna the ugly penguin. What sweeties, ha-ha. Hey I got a song for you two. Hope you like it," as one of the boys said this, he started chanting a song,

"Rosa and Adrianna love the front

None of them have a single talent

Ones a nerd and the other a penguin

I don't even think they are feminine

One wears glasses, the other has pimples

They look so ugly, their faces look like mammals

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

That really hurts

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

You girls are pervets!"

After he finished he laughed and went off to join the girls with his mates. Adrianna broke into tears. Rosa felt sorry for her but didn't know what to say. Being victims of bullying was too much for them.

"It's alright, they'll regret those words. Just please stop crying," begged Rosa, she couldn't see her friend cry like this.

"It doesn't hurt you much because you can take it. But I can't because you're more beautiful then me and you're much more stronger," cried Adrianna and when the rest of the students came in the boy that was singing, addressed everyone to sing along with him.

His name was Ethan and his mates were Elite, James, Leo and Luke. The girls were Amy, Aspen, Eve, Rhea and Tina. All boys loved them and Rosa liked James because he never hurts anyone. He didn't even sing along and of course his single. He had dark black hair and green eyes. Rosa thought he was hot. Adrianna hated all.

Rosa fixed her glasses and looked at Ethan. She was going to kick his ass. She swapped sits with Adrianna and she waited for the bus to stop at Ethans home. She couldn't wait. As the bus pulled in Ethan got up and as he passed Rosa he stuck his tongue out. That's when Rosa got up and grabbed him by the back of the neck and she squeezed hard. Ethan screamed in agony.

"That will teach you how to respect all girls, not just sluts!"

And with those last words she kicked him in the ass and he flew out the doors and landed onto his face. Rosa sat back and the bus driver, as usual, said nothing. She glmipsed back to see the reaction of peoples faces, they were shocked except for James. His was smirking a laugh behind the back of his hand. Rosa smiled and she looked at Adrianna to see that she was staring at her with an open mouth.

"How....how could you even have the guts to do that?" asked Adrianna still with a shocked face.

"What did I tell you? I said he will regret those words and he did! That's what friends are for anyway. We stick together from now and for always." As Rosa said this Adrianna hugged her and the bus stopped. The bus finally arrived at their stop.

"Come on lets get home," cheered Rosa and she jumped off the bus followed by Adrianna.

Adrianna was going to cross the road when she was stopped.

"Hey! Aren't you going to come over?"

Adrianna looked at Rosa, smiled and shook her head. With that she ran across the street and entered her home. She waved to Rosa and went inside. Rosa's blue eyes stared at her friends door for awhile and then she pushed back her brown hair and went home.

As Rosa entered her house she saw that her grandmother was awaiting her with some cookies laid out.

"Hello there darling! Come and sit, I need to have a few words with you," said grandmother and geaustured Rosa to sit opposite to her.

As Rosa sat she saw that her grandmother was holding something.

"Darling, you see your grandfather left you something precious. He said it belonged to you when the time was right. It is key, that leads to another world. Use it well and love it and it will love you to," said her grandmother and a smiled appeard.

She took out a small thing that was covered in linen cloth and handed it over to Rosa. Rosa quickly took it and unwrapped it. To her surprise it was a rock. It had such a beautiful colour and lines that looked like tree branches. It was rainbow and the branches were dark brown and it had green leaves.

"It's beautiful but its a rock. I mean how could a rock be a key? How could this lead you to people. It's just a dumb rock that has colours to make it beautiful. Nothing else," snapped Rosa and she threw it into her grandmothers lap.

Tears ran down the grandmothers eys,"How could you say that? This is grandfathers treasure. A rock can be a rock and a key is a key, but if your imagination is strong enough it might just be the key to life."

Rosa looked at her grandmother in awe. Key to life? What did she mean? Grandmother handed her the rock back, got up and left. Rosa stared at the rock in her hand, it was beautiful but its just a rock. She went up to her room and threw the bag on her bed. She sat on her desk, took out a magnifying glass and looked through the rock. Nothing new nothing old. Same thing just the way it looks from the outside just closer. Gosh nothing so good about it, better throw it outside, thought Rosa. So she got up with the rock and went outside into the backyard.

"Good bye rock," she said and then threw the rock into the grass.

But something happened. From the rock smoke appeard and it rose into the air. Rosa couldn't believe what was happening. Grey liquid ran through the ground and was heading for her quite fast. She didn't even have time to run and it ran up her body in circles and it tightened its grip around her. She couldn't breathe and smoke was covering her from everywhere. She cried for help but she couldn't even hear herself. She was flying down and down and down until she hit something hard. It was all darkness.