chapter 1

Hello! Lirio here. How's life. I hope it is good. Well, I'm back with a new book. Leave truths or dares whenever. Nothing over PG-13 please. You don't know who will read it and I would very much like to not scar a little kid's mind. Thanks!! Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. Is Marinette home?" a young teenager asked.

"Yes she is, but I was not aware that she was going to have friends over today. Did you Tom?" Sabrine asked.

"Not as far as I recall. What is your name, little lady?" Tom asked.

"My name is Lirio. Marinette would not have told you that I was comming because she did not know that I was. Or that I existed for that matter." I state to them while slowly slipping by. "Is it fine that I see her?"

"I guess?" Said the adults at the same time looking at each other. Confused by my words.

"Thanks!" I said as I sprint up the stairs.

When I finaly reach Marinette's room, I burst through the trapdoor and into her room without knocking. Then i doubled over and started to pant. "How... do... you... get... up... your... stairs... so... fast?... phew. Not doing that again." I state as I recover.

Marinette just sat there in shock for a few seconds. Then she erupted into a million questions."WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!? YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, RIGHT?!"

I just stand there and smile at the teenager in the middle of a freak out. When she finaly stops to take a breath, I say, "I am Lirio. It is Spanish for Lilly. You can call me either name. I am standing in your room talking to you. I am in your room because I wanted to talk to you and invite you to a game of truth or dare. As for the last question, it depends on what you didn't want me to see. I totaly didn't see all the pictures of Adrien in your room and all over your walls. *wink* I also didn't see all your designs in your sketch book or the pages in your diary. *wink* And I expecialy didn't see Tikki, the ladybug kwammi, pigging out on a plate full of chocolate chip cookies. *wink* *wink* Oh may I have one?" Marinette is dumbfounded by my words and numbly nods her head. "Thank you!" I go and grab two cookies, because you cann't have just one cookie.

"So, what do you say? Do you want to play truth or dare with me and your clasemates." I say with a mouth half full of cookie. Beautiful manners Lirio. Just beautiful. Also beautiful knocking skills earlier.

"Uh... sure. I guess. Where are we playing? Who are we going to be playing with?"

Well, we can play with practicaly everyone in Paris, but for the most part it is you, me, my sister Alison, and your entire class. Alya, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Nathaniel, Chloe, Lila, Sabrina, Max, Alix, Kim, Ivan, Melene, and most importantly 🎶💖Aaaadddrrriiieeennn💖🎶. Oh, we will also have Ladybug and Chat Noir apear at one point or another. So be ready for that. We will all be at my house unless a dare calls for a change of scenery. Okey-dokey?"

"Okay, got it." Marinette managed to say without freaking out about Adrien and still taking all the infomation in.

"Come on everyone else is already there. You where the last one I needed to get." I say starting my trip back down the stairs.

"Okay let me grab Tikki and some cookies." Marinette says.

"We need to get moving to make it there before everyone is to bored and doesn't want to play any more." I state.

"I'm hurrying." She says as she rushes out the door and closes it behind her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Well that is the end of the first chapter I hope you liked it. Even if it is just setting up for the rest of the book and is kinda short (707 from this point).

Please leave truths and dares. Right now I'm thinking that I going use the truths and dares from an app I have.

Also comment if you see any typos or mistakes. I will gladly fix them. It is the perfectionist in me.

I will not be adding co-hosts or any other OCs of any kind. So please don't ask.

Vote, follow, comment, do what ever and I'll write you later.

See ya!!