Chapter 2

Hey. I'm back!!!

Person 1 : What she left. I didn't even realize she even left. Did u?

Person 2 : Nope. What about u 3?

Person 3 : Who are we talking about?

Me: You know that I am right here. Fine I'll quit boring you with my need of attention.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Marinette and I ran all the way to my house. Which was not too far thankfully. Only 3 blocks away, on fandom street. That is where all the big houses are that every ML fan wants to live in to hang out with Marinette every day. (I'm totally not weird, right?) When we finally got there we took a minute to calm ourselves from the run and to make us look presentable again. 'Cause...you know...boys.

When I finally unlocked the door to let us in, every one looked so bored.

"Okay, we finally made it. Who is ready to play truth or dare?" I ask trying to get everyone riled up with energy.

"I am!" Alison, Rose, and Marinette yell. A/N: in case you forgot, Alison is my sister.

"YES! Finaly." Kim said jumping up.

"An acceptable challenge." Max said calmy.

"Yeah.""Sure""You sure kept us waiting long enough""Yeah, I'm ready to play" came from the rest of the group sprawled around my living room.

"Goody! Let's start. How do you want to play this game? Do you guys want it to be turn based for example, it is Marinette first, then Adrien, then Alya, and so on. Or do you want it to be random. Someone just choses to say truth or dare to someone else, they have to choose and we go from there."

"I don't know. How about we try turn-based for a while, and when we get bored of that style, then we switch." Alya stated.

"Good idea, Alya. Alright I wanted to do a quick truth for everyone before we get really into it. Sort of as an ice breaker. What is a secret you have not told anyone. Not even your best friend or family. Let's start with Lila. Because why not."

"Oh! Okay most of the time people forget about me. Umm... I never had my first kiss. Kim you go next." Lila said nervously.

"Um... I have lost only 2 bets/dares in my entire life." Kim states.

"Oh really! What were they?" Alix asked excitedly.

"Nope I don't have to say any thing more on the subject. What about your secret, Alix?" Kim asks in a daring kind of way.

"Hmm... I used to wear dresses all the time when I was a toddler. The pictures my parents have are sooo embarrassing." 

"Oh. My. Goodness. WE HAVE TO SEE THEM, NOW!!!" Kim says as he tries to run to the door to get to Alix's house.

"Nope! Not if I have anything to do with it." I sand in front of the door, stopping Kim.

"Fine! Chloè, what is your secret?" Kim says as he goes to sit on the couch.

"What secret. I don't have any secrets. Ha ha ha he..." Chloè says nervously.

"What are you talking about Chloè I know you have atleast 2 secrets." I state." I could tell them both of them if you don't want to tell one simple one."

"Fine. I still have a teddy bear that my mom gave me called Mr. Cuddly and I still cuddle him from time to time." Chloè says defeatedly.

"Now was that so bad? I am sure there are worse and darker secrets out there. Mylène your turn." I state.