PART 1:BUMP INTO SOMEONE

♡~~Introduction~~♡
(Action)
{Message}
=Whisper=
×Say in heart

♡~~♡~~♡
My name is Lilly Holla and I’m 15 years old,study in a school called Vengeance High School and it have been my 3rd year in this school.I live with my mom and my little brothers for years but I once have an older sister but she never come back after she went to study in Japan.Well her name is Elly by the way.My brothers are Raven and Leo.Raven is a 12 years old boy and next year he’ll become a high school student while Leo, my little brother is 10 years old.

♡~~♡~~♡

I woke up early today because I don’t want to be late for school and now is my two years being a senior student at my school. I've prepared myself before going to school, eat my breakfast and took my lunchbox.I was watching Gigi Gags on television and waited patiently when my school bus come.I get the bag and get on the bus. While I was searching for an empty chair,I heard someone call me to sit beside her.I sit next to Milly.

♡~~♡~~♡

Milly have become my best friend for almost 4 years and our friendship have become closer like sisters.She's in the same class with me if you ask.Oh yeah!Milly also have an older brother and sister too, called Colle and Lala and yes,She is the youngest.She is the most popular girl in the whole world.Just kidding! She  but it never change her..Because she said'Popularity never ruin our friendship’..That’s because she don’t want to leave me and Kelly alone..

♡~~♡~~♡

at the school..30 minutes later,we arrive at the school..It’s so quiet outside the school  because there is only a few students are here this morning..Milly and I walk to the class together that called 3-B..While we walk to the class,I bump on someone and I fall to the ground..He help me stand up..

???:(Help Lily stand up)Sorry for that..Are you okay?

Lilly:I’m fine..

???:I need to rush..We can chat sometimes because I really need to hurry right now..See you guys later (Gone like magic)

Lilly:Um..See ya?..Milly..Do you know who was that?

Milly:Huh?Who?

Lilly:The guy that has bump on me earlier..

Milly:Oh..I know him..He was Britney’s brother..I mean twin brother..

Lily:He is so cute!!(Fangirling)

Milly:Ooo…Do you like him? (Smirk and fangirling)

Lilly:I don’t know..Does that mean that I like him?

Milly:Yup…Because there is no one will not attracted at  him except me..Beside,he is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute…

Lilly:Does that mean he has so many girl fan?

Milly:I don’t know...Maybe it could be..

Lilly:Wait a second..How did you know that he was Britney’s twin?

Milly:From another friends..(😜)

We arrive at our class and there is only a few people inside the class..Also,the table is already arrange in a group of four person..We choose the table that are near to the class door..So,we can get out easily from there..We save a table for Kelly..All of the student in 3-B class are never late for their first class..After 20 minutes,3-B students are finally arrive at the class..The class is full of noices..Then,I saw Kelly finally here too..She go over at our table and sit beside Milly.