PART 6:THEIR VALENTINE'S PARTNER

Britney:Hey guys..How was your Valentine?

Milly:Great!!Also,Lilly get a letter from this famous guy in this school

Lilly:=Why are you telling them about that?=
Britney:Really?.Is it Tylar Cesar?The coolest guy I this school?

Milly:Yes..And Britney..Can you tell us who is this?

Britney:Well..This is my boyfriend..His name is Eric..

Eric:Hye guys..

Luke:Wait a second..Eric and Britney were together?

Britney:Yup..We are luke..

Luke:This is cool..My best friend is with my twin sister are together now..

Lilly,Mily and Britney:What?!Eric is your best friend?!(Faint)

After a while,I awake from my faint..When I awake from faint,I realize that I were in the school clicnic..I look around and I saw Milly and Britney are there too..But they not awake yet..When I look at my side,I saw Luke is fall asleep..I look at Britney’s side and I saw Eric there..When I look at Milly,I saw a guy besides her but his face seem familiar for me.. After a while I awake from my faint,Luke wake up from his sleep and I saw someone at his back..It was Ty..

Luke:Lilly..You awake?

Lilly:Why I’m here?..Ugh..My head..

Luke:Well..You guys has faint earlier when I said that Eric is my bestfriend..So,Eric,Tylar,Michael and me bring you guys to the clinic because you guys don’t want to wake up..

Lilly:Wait a second..Who is Michael?

Luke:WHAT?!You don’t remember him?..I though that Milly has told you that Michael is her boyfriend..

Lilly:Hmm..Milly and Michael..Oh..I remembered now..Michael was my cousin and they has been together since they are 12 years old..

Luke:Well..Lilly?

Lilly:Yes Luke..

Luke:I want to ask you something..

Lilly:…….

Luke:Impermanent they are not awake yet..Would you be my girlfriend?

Lilly:(Blush)Uhh…Uhh..S-S-Sure..

Luke:Cool!!

Britney:(Awake from faint)Where am I?..(Look at her side)..E-E-Eric?..What are you foing here?

Eric:Well..You are in the school clinic…Furthermore,we bring you guys here because you guys doesn’t wake up from your faint..So,we decided to bring you guys here..

Britney:You guys are escaping class?

Eric:No..We already told our techer to come checked on you guys..

Milly:(Awake after Britney)Where am I?.. (Look at her side)M-M-Michael?.

Michael:It’s alright,Milly..(Hug Milly)..By the way,I missed you so much..

Milly:What are you doing in my school?..I miss you too..❤..

Michael:Well…I’m in same class as Eric and he said that something happened to you..So,I go checked with him..

Lilly:[Aww….I hope my boyfriend is like him too😏]

Luke:Ahem..Does that mean I’m not?

Lilly:Umm..No..(Laugh)..

Luke:What?!

Lilly:Just kidding(Laugh)..You are better..(😜)

Luke:Uh-huh..

Tylar:(Saw his parents outside to get him)Uhh..Guys..I need to go..My parents are here already..I don’t want my dad wait for me so long or I’ll get a punishment..Bye Luke.(Rush as fast he can)

Luke:Bye Ty..Well..Guys..Today we’ll be riding my parent’s car..

Milly:Did you already tell Kelly and our parents about this?

Luke:Well..Kelly were going on a walk with Jack..Besides,I know that you already know that they always be like this in Valentine’s Day..Furthermore,you are her best friend..Oh and my parents already told your parents too that you guys will ride with us..

Milly:Yup…We are..Oh ok..Then,let’s go..

O!!M!!G!!Now Luke is my boyfriend..I hope he doesn’t tell Britney or anyone about this..Now,all of us has boyfriend and they has been best friends..After I go at my room,I checked my school bag is there is any homework that my teacber has gave me today..But besides,I saw so many gifts and cards in my bag..I go checked all of that and I saw something from Luke..I wonder what could it be..I opened the card and it said+I’m lucky to have a friends like you..Sincerely,Luke❤.While I opened the gift and cards,I heard my phone is ringing..I go checked and it was Luke..

MESSAGE FROM LUKE

Luke:{Do you like the present?}

Lilly:{I love it..Did you spent so
much money for this?.. I’m sorry if you do☹..}

Luke:{It’s fine..I don’t spent my money on that but I work on it by myself..}

Lilly:{You do it by yourself?!..O!!M!!G!!I can’t imagine how long you did
took time to make this..By the way,where did you learn about this?}

Luke:I learnt it by my sister..She is the owner of the Bracelet Shop..

Lilly:Wow..Never though that you
has a cool sister..

Lilly’s Mom:Lilly?!Someone calling you!!

Lilly:Five minutes mom!!

Lilly:{Are you at my house right now?}

Luke:{You’ll see😜..❤..}

I go downstair and then I go at my mom first..

Lilly’s Mom:Ooo…Is that was your boyfriend?(Smirk)

Lilly:Umm…No..Is it only a guy coming here or there is anyone else?

Lilly’s Mom:Just go and see..

Lilly:Ugh-Fine..

I go at the door and I opened it..When I opened the door,my friends surprise me out..I wonder what are they doing at my house..

Milly,Kelly,Britney,Michael,Jack,Eric and Luke:Surprise!!

Lilly:(Shocked)You guys make me shocked!!

Kelly:Heheh..Sorry for that..

Lilly:By the way,what are you guys doing at my house?

Britney:Want to hang out for Valentine’s Day with friends?

Lilly:Looks great but I need something to do..(Pretending that she is busy)

Michael:But Lilly..

Lilly:Haha..You guys think I won’t be able to hang out with you guys?..Well..No
.I’m just kidding×Besides..I want to hang out with Luke×But I need to tell mom first..

Luke:Yeah..Go ahead..

Lilly:Mom?!I’m going out with my friends!!

Lilly’s Mom:Okay sweethearth!!But be back before dinner!!