Chapter 39: The Final Chapter

There's no turning back now.

The Titans led us to this conflict. They did this to us. They wanted us to suffer, but we wanted the same for them as well. Just because they're the Titans, it doesn't mean that they should be respected or treated like royalty for the rest of their lives. Somebody needs to treat them like they're the demons lurking in their nightmares every night.

And that's us; the Planitis.

Yet again, no matter how many times we say this, we are doing this for Pluton's justice, for Gaea's humanity, and also, for our future. If the demon in front of us would be finally dead for sure, then we wouldn't have to worry about somebody killing us suddenly. He was the threat, but the funny thing is, we're not threatened just because he was the demon.

We would never be threatened by an uneducated 'royalty.'

Ever since we have arrived on Gaea's planet, we couldn't help it but feel a little envied for her planet. She had all the green, the blue and the white things in her planet mixed with millions of different colors while we only see the same color combination in each of our planets. Her planet was the most beautiful out of all the remaining planets in this universe, but we couldn't do anything about it if we will turn this planet into waste.

Of course, nobody ever wanted this to happen, except for the demon himself, but if we will just let him kill us easily and take the remaining humanity of each planet for slavery, then I tell you; that's the most useless shit that I've ever heard. We couldn't just let him rip our throats and take the entire humanity for himself. God knows what will he do with the humanity of the eight planets of this universe.

We have respect, love, care, affection, and most of all, bravery for this conflict. We have already prepared for the worst and all we could do was let him take over the sweet, shiny trophy? No way. There is literally no way that we will let him win.

We have promised to get the right justice for Pluton's sudden death, and right at this moment, we won't let that throw away just like a little, typical crumpled piece of paper. A promise is a promise, and we won't break that under any circumstances.

Our bodies have been fused into one. Our powers had been fused into one. We are all in one body, so we need to cooperate. This isn't any simple game that you can only play in the streets of this planet; this is war. This is a serious battle that many lives will die and devastation will take place after somebody will win the battle. This time, we won't let this monster get away or fight us easily.

We'll fight fire by fire.

Even though there was no match or gasoline.

He wanted this, right? He wanted to fight us, so we'll let him take his chances.

No matter if there was a deep wound through us, either internal or external, we won't let that affect our bravery. We want to win this fight, so we will have to endure all the pain that we will soon feel just so that this demon will finally die right before our eyes. Wounds are only the ones that will let our blood gushing out of it, but even if we will be deadly bloody throughout this battle, we won't run away from him like he was just a simple bully in a school.

The tension was so silent, but the anger and courage was clear through our ears. It was ringing like the church bells in an early Sunday morning. Glares, hisses, and growls were passed around to each other. The tension became so thick until there was an enormous ball of fire lunging towards us. We didn't run away from it or dodged it; we threw it back to him when a very forceful wind blew the fire away. The fire didn't affect him though, for he was the burning demon that will soon rot in hell.