Chapter One

TORI'S POV:

When I woke up, I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. Like every morning, I immediately clicked onto vine and browsed through the ToBeOne hashtag. I looked down from my bed to make sure I didn't wake up Mikayla with the sound.

Mikayla is my best friend who slept over last night. We were up until three a.m. fan girling over Mikey Fusco, Madison Alamia, and Jason Smith (aka ToBeOne). Last night we looked at a countless number of vines, YouTube videos, Instagram posts, and much more of these boys. When I tell you we are obsessed with them, I mean it with every ounce of my body. They are just so perfect! They sing, they dance, and I'm pretty sure can even do a little acting. On top of all these talents they are three of the sweetest and funniest people you'll ever meet. They are so easy to talk to and are so relatable!

Anyway, I came across this vine of the boys dancing to Fancy, by Iggy, and Madison pretended to slap Mikey in the face but Mikey turned his head the wrong way (keep in mind they must not have realized it because they posted it anyway). I laughed so loud and long that I ended up waking up Mikayla.

"ToBeOne vine?" she questioned immediately.

I then simply looked at her and she automatically new she was right. Since she was awake, we started talking about how incredible it would be if the boys would ever come back to their home state, Jersey, considering they're always in LA, and we never have any opportunities to meet them. Well, I mean I had already met them once when they were considered the "ICONic Boyz" but that's when they were younger and awkward around people. Now we are older, they're more attractive and they actually know how to interact with fans!

We were in the middle of an intense conversation about how badly we wanted them to come back and do a show here in Jersey when I got a twitter notification for the best tweet I've ever read in my life!

----------------------------------------------

LAYLA'S POV (ToBeOne's manager):

So we're at the end of our Do You Tour and I wanted to do something a little special for my boys considering they've been working so hard lately. I know how much they've been missing home considering I dragged them across the country to LA. They haven't seen their families in a while so I have a little surprise in store for them-- we've added one more stop to this tour: Woodbridge, NJ!

I called all the boys down to the dining room for a little team meeting. I started off by talking about how proud I am of them and how well I feel the tour went. Then, I asked for a drum roll and dropped the news! I have never seen them so happy before! I had them get on their phones and tweet out the news to all of their very excited fans. I also informed them that I had already talked to their families and that they would all be there to watch them perform for the home show of their very first tour. They were over joyed and I'm so happy I could do something like this for them. It's going to be an amazing end to an amazing journey. Next stop Woodbridge, NJ!