Admitted

Heya people. Now Adina has finally reached to our Prince perfect. What do you think? Will the Prince identify her real motives or not?

Adina's POV

"I have brought these for you" I said and opened my bag of mangoes.

"These are the famous mangoes of Harsha Kingdom" I informed. (Harsha Kingdom is my kingdom)

As soon as I said Harsha Kingdom, the prince's eyes sparkled. He then smiled and asked me "So you are here just to present me some mangoes?"

"Actually I am here to seek an employment. These mangoes are grown by me." I tried to offer him a reasonable explanation. "Your majesty, I was the Royal gardener of the Harsh Kingdom's palace. But due to some misunderstanding, the King threw me out of my job and now no one would hire me in my kingdom. So I have came to your kingdom to seek an employment. Please allow me to be the Gardener of your Palace."

The Prince looked at me suspiciously. Then he asked a guard to cut a piece of mango with his knife and eat it. Just to check if I had not poisioned any mango. I was not a fool. I knew it wasn't easy to kill Prince. So I had chosen the best of the mangoes from our garden. I had to impress him to win his trust.

The guard cut small pieces of each mangoes , randomly ate some of them and finally confirmed that those were safe to eat. The Prince and the King ate the remaining pieces and showered me with praises.

"Your King was a fool to have removed you. From today onwards you shall be the Royal gardener of our palace" said the King. However the Prince continued to look at me suspiciously.

I was offered a reward of 100 gold coins and as promised, I gave half of them to the soldier when we both were alone.

Later, as anticipated I was asked to stay in the servant quarters within the base of the palace. I was shown my room. To be frank, even though the rooms for the servants  were small here, they were cozy. I was so tired walking throughout the whole journey that I bolted the door and fell into deep sleep as soon as I laid on the bed.