Chapter 1 Meeting Greyson/Nightwing

"My name is Diamond Drake. No last name. I have been on my own since I was born. My skills are martial arts and the rest you will have to figure out on your own. Hehe." I smiled and kicked officer Richard Greyson in the shin and took off. 'Now let's see if I can escape nightwing before going back to gotham.' I thought being amped up. I ran th though the alleys to lose him and the other cops. After I lost the cops I ran to a warehouse to take a survey of my "finds". Going through my "finds" I found some useful things. I kept the usefull stuff but left everything else. When I was about to grab my Nightwing showed up. "Are you Diamond Drake?" He asks me. "Maybe, maybe not." I said putting my bag on my shoulder. I saw his grappling hook and a bat-a-rang. I smiled knowing I could take those as souvenirs. "You need to come with me." Nightwing said. "Ok." I said walking towards him. He put his hand on my right wrist relieved. "I never said go willingly." I said kicking him in the shin and took off with his grappling hook and a bat-a-rang. When I got to the wearhouse I left my ride I disabled the trackers and noticed a bracelet on my wrist. Their was a note from Nightwing with it.

Your a smart kid but not smart
enough. I'll see you soon.
- Nightwing
P.S You can't remove the
bracelet. Press the symbol
when you are in danger.
That is if I don't get
to you first. ;)>

"That dickhead, I'll kill him. Greyson you are dead." I said hoping he woul sense the killer intent I am sending him. I found a pen in the stuff I kept and wrote a small note.

Too late Dickhead.
I'll kill Greyson.
You stupid ass Boy Wonder.
- Diamond Drake No Last Name

Let's see what he says to that. I look at the sky to see the setting sun. Whelp time to go back to gotham. I smirked and got on my "borrowed" bike heading home.

When I got back I left my bike hidden in an abandoned building and went to my hideout. I tried to take the bracelet off with no luck. I decided to count the money I got. It came to about 400 dollars. That's enough to pay off my phone, buy grocies, new clothes, and still have some left over. I decided to go to sleep and see what tomorrow will bring.
_________________________________________

455 words that's a lot.
Vote
Comment
Share
I am not that good at writing books so please bare with me.

- Punkster out