chapter one: roy meets his siblings.

(Roy's p.o.v.)

The day was warm as 15 year old Roy Mustang and his two best friends Riza Hawkeye and Maes Hughes waited on the train platform to meet his three year old brother and sister. WHOO WHOO. The train came into the station."Hey Roy. the trains here." Maes called to his friend. Roy walked up to the platform and stood next to his friends. "I really hope they like me."

Roy said. Riza walked up behind Roy and gave him a hug to reassure him."I'm sure they'll love you I know I do." she said just as two little kids with onyx black eyes and blue hair that fades into black got off the train. they looked around and quite literally sat down in the middle of the  station. "thanks Riza I love you to." Roy replied he walked up to the twins. "Hi. are you Kretio and Marilyn Mustang?"Roy asked them and they nodded.  "well I'm your big brother Roy Mustang." he said to them. "Hi big brother I'm happy that you came to get us." said Kretio who was obviously the dominant twin. "well I'd be a lousy big brother if I didn't." Roy paused then said  "now let's head home." and with that he picked up Marilyn and Riza grabbed Kretio while Maes got there bags. when they got to Roy's house (it's a 3 story Victorian era mansion ) he showed them their rooms.