,chapter two:11 years later.

A/N .....)OK so in this chapter Marilyn and Kretio are now 14 and Roy is 26. also he is just lt.Col.Mustang not yet Col. Mustang. also this is where we'll meet ed elric al Elric and envy.O_o•﹏•just a heads up. guys.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&%%%%%%%&&

"Hey Mari Why can't you just do what I tell you for once and not be so fucking stupid huh??" Kretio asked his twin sister. Marilyn looked at her brother And rolled her eyes. "Because brother,it is not nor will ever be my job to clean up your messes." she said snarkly  at him. "besides I'm not your slave you don't own me you know." as she said this Kretio just got angry at his sister. i was still running at the mouth when Kretio slapped me hard enough to draw blood. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP YOU HUSSY!?" Kretio yelled at me and started to punch me in the stomach. "K -Kretio stop you're hurting me." I wispered. soon enough Kretio stopped beating me and I got up and ran away from the house bleeding and bruised. I kept running until I ran into a  Middle aged woman. "Oh sorry miss." I said but she was muttering some words twords me then she just left. that's when I got up and ran another few blocks until I collapsed in a alleyway.

(Kretio pov)

I asked Mari to do one thing for me and she started to bitch at me so I got madder and madder. finely I could take it No longer take it and I beat her to a pulp.  she ran from the house and I ran after her but to No avail she was fast. I went to see Roy. "BIG BROTHER WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM. ME  BLAH BLAH SISTER NAG NAG NAG NAG THEN AHHHHH *SMACK MOTION*  THE THE THEN EKK SHE RAN AWAY!! " Kretio said out of breath. Roy looked at his younger brother clearly enraged. just as he was ready to flip his top a blonde boy who looked about the twins age walked in following close by was a walking hulk of metal. "what do you mean BY YOUR SISTER FUCKING RAN OFF? YOU WERE TO BE WATCHING OUT FOR HER AND INSTEAD YOU BEAT HER LIKE A FILTHY ANIMAL!!??????!!!!!  I HAVE HALF A MIND TO BLOW YOU TO BITS! " mustang  yelled at his younger brother. then he turned his attention to the other boy  and his metal brother.