Chapter 8

Ryland's POV

He slapped me. So hard I fell. I was to in shock I stayed there. He stormed out of the room and slammed the door so hard it knocked stuff off the walls in Rydel's room. I started to shake. Rydel ran in and saw me on the floor. "What happened??" he knelt to me. I stood up. I swallowed my pain. "I'm fine." I whispered and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. There was a big red mark. I was breathing heavily to keep it in. I put my hands on the sink and took deep shaky breaths. "Its okay. Its okay. You got this. Just calm down Ry." I spoke in a whisper. I looked up slowly. My eyes where just so dark. They fo that when I've hit rock bottom. I normally shake like mad and cry loudly. But I've gotten good at shoving it away. I was lightly shaking. I opened the medicine cabinet and got my hydrocodone. I took one so I would get addicted. Then I took two of my anxiety pill. They calm me down in just five minutes. I lay my back against the wall and close my eyes.

I suddenly a pounding on the bathroom door. 
Riker's POV
5 Minutes after Ross hit Ryland

"Rydel what happened?" I asked. "Ross hit Ryland." she said worried. I went lived. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's in the bathroom." she said. I stormed to the bathroom and pounded on it. "What?" he asked. "Open this door." I said keeping quiet. "No." he said. "Dammit boy open this door." I grit my teeth. I hear him sigh and open the door. I push him back in and shut the door with my foot. I slammed him to the wall and looked at him. It immediately stood out to me. From his jaw to his his ear. A big whelp. His poor eyes where so scared and hurt I honestly felt like a parent because I just wanted to pick him up like I used to and rock him to sleep. "I'm gunna kill him." I whispered scanning his eyes. "Don't." he said serious locking his jaw. I took a breath. "Rydel!" I screamed. She bounced into the bathroom. My eyes never left him. "Get him some ice... I'm going to talk to your little bf." I said lowly. I stared for a moment longer. Then walked out. I went to the office where he sleeps. I remainde calm. "Hey." I said. "What?" he asked, not ticked or mad. He actually smiled invitingly. Like he had done absolutely nothing wrong. I swallowed hard clinging to the last bit of sanity I had. "You've got one minute to tell me why the fuck you put you devilish hands on my little brother." I said breathing deep so I don't knock the T total fuck out of him. "Riker that's non of your concern." he said. I lost it. I charged at him and slammed him to the wall, so hard I made a dent. "DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN!! I WILL BEAT YOU TILL YOU CAN'T FUCKING BREATH!!" I screamed. Suddenly dad and Rocky ripped me off. "NO LET ME GO!" I screamed.
Rocky's POV

"Hey! HEY!" Dad got his attention. He had him pinned by his shoulders. "What the hell are you doing putting hands on your brother!?" he yelled. "That bastard will never will be my brother!!" Riker screamed. "Riker Anthony watch your language!" Mom got loud "What did he ever do to you?" dad asked. "He put his devil sent hands on my little brother!!!" he screamed. It suddenly hit me. I ran up stairs. "Ryland! Buddy where are you???!" I searched frantically through the rooms. I suddenly saw they where in Riker's room. "Ohmygosh let me see." I knelt to him. He turned all the way to the right. It was the biggest whelp I had ever seen. "Why'd he do that?" I asked sympathetically. "I-Its a long story..." he said. "Its okay, tell me." I looked desperately into his eyes.
Ellington's POV

"Woah why would he do that??" Mark asked. Rikers eyes fell desperate. "Because...b-because..." he stuttered and looked at Ross. Who had a pleading look. "I'm sorry Ryland." he whispered. "Because they where together and Ross got mad at him I don't know why and hit him." Riker said. "You mean...Together? Like that?" I accidentally butted in. They didn't mind. "Y-yes.." he said. Mark flipped around to his son. "What where you thinking? I honestly don't care if you are a thing but hitting?" Mark spoke in shock. "I lashed out." Ross said. "I do not care if you lashed out, you need to get that under control!" Mark yelled. "Because if you two are a thing then he isn't just your brother he's your partner!" Mark yelled. I slipped out and ran up stairs. I found Rocky and Ryland. Rocky had a understanding look and Ryland was looking off. I walked in. "Hey is everything okay?" I asked. After I said it I realized how stupid a question it was. "Yeah everythings fine." Ryland said and walked out quickly I caught a glimpse of his eyes. That had tears forming. I looked at Rocky "What happened?" I asked. "Well he told me everything." he said. "And..." "And he's really hurt." He said. "He really loves him. That must be scary having the one that love hurt you like that."