Chapter 15

-89 Days Later-

Ross' POV

We've fixed a lot about each other. He and I have both been faithful the past 89 days. We're very happy and so is everyone else. Today is our...wow Its our One Year Anniversary. I have butterflies just thinking out him. Today we're telling the R5 Family. I know probably no one will support it. But I really don't give a fuck. I'm happy as I could ever be.

I did get another tattoo. But I love it and so does he. It says

'Love Is Love It doesn't matter the form'

I walk out of the bathroom and see him with, yes can you believe it, Rydellington baby. Rydel and Ellington did have a baby. The R5Family raved about her. Rydel told when she was 6 months along. He is just so amazingly handsome with a baby. Little Rose just loves Ryland. Its the cutest thing. "Hey baby." I say and kiss his lips. "Hey." he smiled. "So hows lil Rose?" I asked and tickled her tummy. She laughed with the most adorable smile. "Yeah that's what I feel right now being next to uncle Ryry, yeah." I talk in that high piched baby voice. Ryland smiled. "You feel that? Why?" he asked cutely. "Yeah." I smiled. I was looking in his eyes. I got lost in them. I leaned in slowly and kissed him softly. I love him. So so much. I pulled away but stayed nose to nose. He smiled so just ugh so cutely. We suddenly herd a click. "Oh that's perfect!" we herd Rydel squeal. We looked over. "Can I post it?????" she asked. I smiled sheepishly at her then looked at him. "I don't know...baby can she?" I asked. He took a breath."I've been trying to prepare myself for the hate." he said. I grabbed his hand. "Babe don't worry about it. We both know that some will be there for us." I said looking in his eyes. "Okay...I trust you." He said. "Done!" She said. We knew Twitter and Instagram would explode. But we didn't care.

I knelt down and picked up Rose from him. "Go to mommy, uncle Ross wants some alone time with his boyfwend." I whispered to her and handed her to Rydel. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to our old room. Where I have a huge surprise waiting for him.