Chapter 7

YN P.O.V

After my talk with prince I walked out the kitchen and into the living room immediately regretting my decision to put me and Prince's relationship on hold.

I looked into the living and everyone was all coupled up either laying on the floor or on the couches,  everyone except Jacob of course . I sighed low enough for only my ears to hear and walked towards my old room.

When I walked in Kenya and a piece of caramel were making out on my old bed.

I cleared my throat,  and they both jumped.

I chuckled

YN: do you mind getting off my bed? 

Kenya:  oh...YN I didn't know this was your room

YN: really? 

I pushed the door open wider so she could see the big ass sign on the door that says " Yn 's Room. "

YN: that wasn't put up for decoration.

Kenya: must've been too busy , if you know what I mean.

Her eyes pointed towards  The boy next to her  and then back at me.

Was she trying to make me..... jealous? 

I laughed extremely loud,  holding my stomach.  My eyes finally met the boy next to her

I stretched out my hand

" My name is YN "

" Im Trevor "

I shook his hand and looked away from his intimidating stare

Kenya must have noticed the way he was staring because she grabbed his arm and started pulling him out,  I waved good bye as Kenya looked back at me with a grimly look.

I hope she doesn't think I like him,  I have way too many.boy  problems and adding another boy to the equation isn't gonna help as anything.

I threw myself back onto the bed and just as I was about to doze off,  Ray came knocking on the door.

I groaned loudly

Ray:  yeah yeah yeah

He came and stretched out on top of me,  placing his feet by my head

YN: I missed you.

Ray:  I missed you too.

YN: so, you and Peyton

Ray: yeah, I forgave her for cheating on me

YN: I don't know how you did it,  but if your Happy then Im Happy

Ray: Thanks sis

YN: yeah yeah yeah

Me and Ray both chuckled

Ray: so, you and Prince

I sighed loudly

Ray: that bad? 

YN: worse.

Ray:  are you two gonna break up?

YN: I don't think I can,  I love him but he needs serious help and Im used to being there for him,  so why would I leave now ?

Ray: do you want be with him cause you feel obligated to  or do you want to be with him cause you love him?

I sighed loudly again, not knowing the answer.

We've been together two years,  why am I questioning our relationship now.

Cause of Jacob

I snapped my head up and glared at ray

YN: No.

Ray:  maybe it is,  you never know

YN: he tortured you  and my best friends,  and tried to ruin our friendship let's not forget the fact that he KIDNAPPED ME, hung me from a ceiling and sexually harassed me twice.

Ray:  maybe you like that type of shit....

I glared at Ray once again and he busted  out laughing

I couldn't help but join him

YN: Stay the FUCK out of my mind,  Lopez I swear I'LL tell Peyton where you hide your dirty magazines.

Ray: you wouldn't...

YN: try me.

Ray then got up and glared at me slowly walking backwards into the closed door,  and then turning around to open the door,  again walking out backwards glaring me.

Dickhead.

Jacob couldn't be the reason I was feeling like this,  nope it was just the incident on the plane that cause this.  yes...it's just a bump in the road, prince and I can get through this....

Right?