Susan's Log October 5'th

Susan's Log

October 5th

I currently reside in an airport. I am waiting for my luggage. After I complete this great venture I am off to meet up with my husband Warner. I believe that is his name. Although it might be Derrick- Derik. My spelling is uncertain.

"Susan,"

The voices are beginning, rasping all around me. The genders of these voices are mostly different genders.

"They are coming"

"The weather, Susan"

I ready myself. I am sweating now and my palms are moistening. My breath is fast and I believe I am beginning to hyperventilate. I look with my eyes for my baggage. It stands out, it really should. But I worry that it still blends in. I always dread this this part of the airport sequence- the baggage claim. It is the most dangerous.

"Luggage Susan"

"Don't trust the luggage claim, Susan"

I don't trust the luggage claim, I swear. I continue to sweat from my glands. Drip by drip.

"Your tears will flood"

As I scan the room I spot a couple. A young male and female. The female holding what seems to be a baby son. I notice the females tight facial flesh, obvious it has undergone a surgical proceeder. Maybe a boob job as well. My fists clench and I grind my teeth.

"Look at the female Susan"

I am! What size bra does she wear? Oh, the female looks so tender.

I attempt to distract myself but the worry gets worse. I am terrified. I am utterly terrified of what is to come.

"Susan"

Yes?

"Susan, they are going to get you"

They are going to get me, hunt me down. I knew it! But it is now essential that I get to them first to finish the job.

"Run Susan"

I am sprinting to the couple, attacking from behind where they least expect me. I cannot take a world where such evil people live, such people who would terrorize the airport. I am currently unleashing my rage and furry at this male and female pairing.

I knock the baby son out of the female's grasp and he is weeping. His tears are about to flood the room. I am struggling dearly to keep myself from adding to the flood, for I can not be evil like the likes of them- the male, female, and baby son.

"Tears will flood the room Susan"

But it is too late now. The airport is flooded. I give up hope but still struggle for one last breath. My vision is blurring and everything is so dark I can not-