Chapter 4: Trouble and School

Chapter 4

        Trouble and School

   A few days past before Bruce returned back to Wayne Manor. WHen he did he broke it to me that I would be attending school. I frowned"I'm not attending school"I said. "Well too bad Miss Todd I've already enrolled you"Alfred interrupted"you start tommorrow"He said. I frowned angry"Fine whatever" I said. I knew it was late and supper was actually soon but I was so mad I stormed into my room and stayed there the whole night.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ The Next  Morning ▼▲▼▲▼▲

  I heard a loud knock im my door"Justine get up your going to school"Bruce voice rang through the door. I growled unhappy about it I got out of bed going to the closet and saw the uniform im having to wear. I scowled at the skirt im having to wear. I get dressed and slung open the door making it hit the wall"OK OK HAPPY NOW BRUCE IM READY FOR SCHOOL"I snapped angry. I didn't even look at Bruce when he gave me a stern look. I walked staight outside to Alfred who was outside ready to bring me to school. Alfred soon stopped the car at Edison High. I sighed and got out angrily. I went inside and went to the office where I got my schedule. Iwent through the day an angry look upon my face the whole time. then I got to my last hour English taught by Miss Betillini. I walked to the room and inside.I could tell she was watching me before she stopped. I picked a seat silent. As class went on I notice that she looked somewhat familiar but left it alone. Omce class ended I went home.