Chapter 13:Forgivness

Justine still couldn't believe it herself but for the first time in her life she had forgiven her father. He had loved a women that wasn't her mother. Though from what she gathered she wouldn't have liked her own mother anyhow. Everything she put her half brother through she was glad she had loved with her father and then with Bruce. It was a scary feeling to her,foreign even but she felt happy for once. A sense of understanding but with that she would need to confront Huntress or better know as her school teacher. She had done some bad things and had stormed off on her and even told Alfred off in her sense of anger. Though to think She wasn't that much different then her father and now since she had forgiven him she came to understand that she need to apologize to the others She had been mean to. As she started to leave her room though ,of which she had stayed in for the past two hours long after Jason left, her half brother Damian stood there his hand in a fist about to knock on the door but quickly lowered it and crossed his arms"about time you opened the door winch"He said. which seemed to peeve Justine"Twerp!"She said in a bought of anger."oh gee I'm so offended very creative there"He patronized. Justine could only huff in anger"What do you want Damian"She said. With that question it seemed a sense of awkwardness passed through him"I wanted to see if you might want to ....hang ..out"He said after a moment.