Snatchers

I,ca fly yang! Look! A young girl wit black braided pigtails swirls into the air in a flurry of fire and she extends her black wings. That's so cool! I wish I could fly! The girl lands and her wings retract. You've got ya rose pedals ruby - girls I need you to come inside! The three girls go back towards the house and the familiar uncle is there hey girls. NCLE QROW! Ember says running to him she clings to his leg. Hey kiddo. What's wrong? Yang asks picking up on what the younger ones weren't. Qrow bends down. I...I'm..I'm so sorry he says. You mother she's gone.

Three years later later ....

You sure this is where it is? Ya I'm sure. Two men dressed in black they slowly sneak up on the trio of small girls one is four one is five and the other is eight. Which one is she? That one! The smaller one. A whistle is heard and ember jumps up and pushes ruby out of the way - ruby! A dart is embedded in ember's neck. Ember! Hey- another dart hits the older girl in the leg and then it hits the other girl before she can react. They drag the purple eyed girl and the one with the silver eyes to the house and leave them there. They go back to the girl with amber colored eyes and they pick her up and they load her into a cage. The boss will pay big money for this one. Winged Fanus are rare.