Cells

In the morning zuko and ember wake to the sunrise and finish meditating before Gden comes to get them. Ember is wearing her cloak and her wings are in. Time to go he says. Zuko nods. Ember and Zuko follow him and he takes them to the ship where the avatar and the others are. Zuko puts a hand on Ember's  shoulder. Sockka goes over to them and he puts Ember behind him. This is awkward he says. No kidding. Zuko says. What are you planning to do? We're not uncivilized he says but ...he takes out iron shackles and Ember stiffens. Her eyes widen and she pales slightly. Zuko looks at Ember. Those aren't nessasary he says - but they are one of the water tribe warriors you and your witch- she's not a witch! Zuko says narrowing his eyes. One of the warriors goes to grab her and she hisses and pushes him away fire coming from her mouth. Ember! Zuko says. He takes her hand and her breathing regulates ..no shackles Zuko says not for her. He says a worried look on his face. Not having it - two warriors clubs come out of no where and the first one hits Ember in the head and her eyes widen and she collapses and he hits her again in the back directly on her back bone and she doesn't move. No! Ember - zuko says and he doesn't even react when a club connects with his head and he is knocked out. Hit him again the scum he- stop! Sockka says. He's out he gently moves the prince and he gently picks Ember up. One of the warriors cuffs her wrists together and another does the same to Zuko and starts dragging him. At least put them in the same room Sockka says no! They'll escape they're not prisoners Sockka says. Like hell they're not the warrior says the earth king is planning - give it a rest Sockka says hey he's - I know who he is Sockka says. He shifts Ember in his arms.  Not like there are cells on this boat anyway. No. But there's a freezer. What? Sockka whispers. Fire benders hate it. Stick em in the freezer. You're joking right? No. I'll put the fire brat in there now. He says. Wa- the warrior has already gone dragging Zuko along.

An hour later

Ember wakes up alone her wrists shackled under her she's on her back and there's a restraint on her chest and her ankles. She tries to go on her side noticing how cold it is as she tries to look around in the room she's in. The walls are covered in ice and she blows out
carefully planting her foot she carefully spreads the heat around her and eventually the ice melts and steam begins to rise. Ember concentrated on the metal constraining her chest and she feels it become hot and then she does the same for her ankles sits up and the metal around her wrists takes longer bu brittle and she tears off Ember closes into herself and she sees a woman she's never seen before in her minds eye. I will get them...the sons and daughters of Ad? Who's there?! The door opens and someone tosses Zuko in. Ember lays down before they notice she's up and she stays still. Once the door closes she stands up weakly and goes over to him. Brother? Ember...he says. We have to get out of this room how? We're on the ocean em. Ember looks around and she closes her eyes she feels warm and she senses in the room around her and she goes to the coolest spot. Ember puts her hand on it and she pushes at it. Ember that's just - oh. Zuko stands up and goes over to her. It's ...it's a door. Ember turns and she hears soldiers ...i'll ransom them both zuko pushes her into the door and they keep walking and walking until...Ember falls face first in snow?