The Aftermath

Harry's POV:
I did it. I finally did it.

When the pieces of Voldemorts body scattered through the air, flashbacks of the war has been flooding my head. I found myself thinking of the people that have suffered to get us here, maybe even died. I kept on believing that maybe it has been worth it, seeing that I can finally regain my peace.

Cheers and applause filled my head when I entered The Great Hall, but I couldn't stand how much I had caused troubles to my family, to my friends. I saw bodies of Fres, Remus, Tonks, Colin and found myself collapsing when a shadow of a red-headed girl ran towards me.

Ginny's POV:
I saw Harry started to make his way to The Great Hall when all of a sudden, he collapsed. I quickly ran towards him and asked for help to Ron and Hermione. They both are genuinely in love with each other and I'm happy for them. We carried Harry to The Hospital Wing to find Madam Pomfrey already treating a lot of the injured people. Madam Pomfrey asked us to lay Harry to an empty bed until a crowd of the Weasleys helped Harry to bed.

"Merlins beard, what happened?" Asked Molly. "He just walked through the walls of the Great Hall when I saw Harry collaps and went to Ron and Hermione for help," I said with a worried tone.

Soon, Madam Pomfrey started treating Harrys injuries with Dittany and told the Weasleys including Hermione that Harry will be okay, he just needs some rest. Arthur told the Weasleys to leave him alone to get some rest and to come back in the morning with some food.