Chapter 1 : Spawn

Amy's POV

-=+=-

I spawned in this world. The blocks fell around me, my chunks were loaded. I did what you would normally like collecting wood, building a house, mining. I walk around to find a village in the plains biome in the distance. Luckily there was a blacksmith with 2 diamonds, 4 iron, an iron pickaxe, and an iron chest plate . I set up get full iron and my sword. I build up my house and let the night pass.

James POV

-=+=-

I spawned on this world. It was night sadly. I spotted a house on top of a hill near a waterfall. I make an underground base to spend the night in. As the sun rose I made my way toward the village. It had already been looted. I thought that it was probably whoever was in that house on top of the hill. In a matter of time I got full iron armor and my sword and the basic tools and I was ready for anything. The first thing I wanted to do was inteoduce myself to whoever was in that house. I walk up an knock on the door.

Third person POV

-------=+=-----------

Amy heard a knock on the door. She went to open it and saw a man. Hello said Amy , who are you?

James replied, " I am James , I live down the street from you ." Oh replied Amy .

There journey began