09

Seulgi's POV

I opened my eyes, nothing but only the color white. I was standing in the middle of whiteness, and there's nothing. It feels like I was in a room with nothing. I stood still, couldn't even move an inch. I started to feel afraid. I can't move. Only my eyes were moving. I was frozen in my place, like a statue. I suddenly remembered that I got hit over by a truck and somehow, I could see the scene of me getting hit by a truck and lying on the cold, hard road. My body laid there lifelessly as I could hear a scream of a girl. The blood flows out quickly from my head and unexpectedly, tears started to fill up my eyes and before I knew, I was already crying. The scene of the incident fade away and soon, I could hear people calling my name. I was confused and scared. Questions flooded in my head. What's happening? Where am I? 

But the real question was,

Am I dead?

Then, my vision went dark again. 

...

"Doctor, will my sister be fine?" 

"She is in a coma. I'm not really sure when she will be awake but just be patient." 

"Thank you."

"No problem, just tell me if anything's wrong." 

"Will do." 

Third-person's POV

"I'm so sorry, Seulgi. I didn't manage to take care of you properly..." Apologizes her brother. He sat beside her, feeling depressed. Behind Seojun, was Seulgi's other four friends. All four of them were crying, blaming themselves for not being there for Seulgi. Seulgi's head was bandaged and her left leg was fractured. The impact was really severe, causing her to fall in coma. Although, if Seulgi were to be awake, she wouldn't want to see her brother and friends in a sorrow state but yet, her coma stops her. 

Five days later...

Seulgi was still in bed, under the doctor's care and she is still in deep coma. Her brother had been busy because of work lately, unable to visit her little sister while her friends accompanies her. Sometimes, they would sing softly for her, hoping she would wake up but it was still the same. Seulgi's eyes were still tightly shut. It was already in the late afternoon and surprisingly, someone that even Seulgi would to be least expecting, Taeyong showed up with a bouquet of pink roses. He placed the bouquet of roses on the table, beside her. 

"Seulgi.." He softly calls out her name, giving a weak smile. 

"I.. I honestly missed you." Says Taeyong. 

"It's all my fault." He continued to talk.

"I missed your fierce attitude."

"I'm rude and mean to you because..you made me feel so vulnerable whenever you're around me. I don't know how but you did it." 

"And, I've already broken up with Hyorin."

"I hope you wake up soon."

"Please." 

Taeyong was completely different but Seulgi couldn't hear any of his words. 

"If only you knew who I really am..." He trailed off his words. 

Just then, Irene, Yeri, Wendy and Joy came and visited her, just like the other days but as soon as they saw Taeyong's face, they became unpleasant. 

"Why are you here?" Asks Irene in an angry tone.

"I'm just visiting her." Explains Taeyong.

"Since when do you ever care about Seulgi?" Yeri shot back.

"If it wasn't because of your stupid, selfish and idiotic girlfriend, she wouldn't have ended up like this!" Wendy was already shouting.

"You should leave. You don't deserve to be even here." Joy crosses her arms, giving a death stare to Taeyong. 

"And, before you leave, take your roses. She doesn't need them at all." Yeri says and threw the roses back to him. 

"I will leave but the roses stay." Taeyong placed the bouquet of roses back to its original place. 

"Whatever." The four girls replied back in the same time and same tone. Taeyong left the ward with heavy footsteps with a downcast feeling. He knew it was partly his fault and he felt bad. If he had stopped whatever Hyorin was doing, none of this would have happen. While he was walking away from the hospital, he received a call from Hyorin. He rolled his eyeballs, ignoring the phone call, letting it vibrate and ring until it stops. Ever since they broke up, Hyorin has been pestering Taeyong, calling Taeyong and wanting to get back together. The phone finally stopped vibrating after a while and Taeyong went back home, carrying a heavy feeling inside of him. 

"Why am I feeling like this towards her..?" He thought. The feeling could just be him, feeling guilty about everything or, it could be him, starting to fall in love with Seulgi. He shook his head vigorously and headed to his home. As he entered his house, the rest of his friends sat at his couch, expecting him. 

"Taeyong!" All of them responded and their eyes lit up. 

"How's Seulgi?" Asked Ten eagerly.

"Still the same." Taeyong answered in a monotone. 

"Then, will she ever wake up?" Asked Yuta.

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor." Taeyong shrugged his shoulders, not in a mood to say anything else. He went up to his room, laid down on his bed, closing his eyes. The moment when he close his eyes, he phone started to ring again. He thought it was going to be Hyorin but as he took a short peek, it was someone else. He quickly sat up and picked it up, his expression suddenly turned serious. 

"Yes?" Taeyong says.

"Ready to do something illegal tonight?" Says the person on the other line.

"What do you have in mind?" 

"Spray paint on walls, steal a car or let the police chase after us? 

"Let's do all at once."

"What's up with you? You don't usually like to do all of it in one day."

"Nothing's up. I just wanna do it." 

"Okay then. I'll tell the rest."

"Meet at the same place, 10 pm." 

"See you tonight then." 

...

hell yeah i'm back and my exams are over

but i'm losing ideas apparently, send help lol

many shit just happened in the chapters and cause i just wanna spice things up a little yeah, too boring and it sucks

anyways, i'm also working on another story because i suddenly had the motivation to do so plus i'm not really happy with the chapters now cause it has so many dialogues and that means i'm losing ideas :"

okay, hope y'all enjoy this chapter :D and thanks for taking your time to read my stories

(sorry about my grammatical errors, spelling errors and any other english errors)