Prologue

Yes, getting our band bigger and getting known overseas is such a good idea, since it would be provide a greater impact on our band and also to fulfill the dream of J-Rock being known overseas. In which, what we're trying to achieve for a lot of years. I'm glad that we remained resilient despite the negative situations we had in the past.

But people trying to be in our way, gathering information that is not validated with facts just so their news would sell for their own benefit? A big NO for me. Now that the band and our relationship is stepping up, I don't want her to get involved with those irrelevant rumors. I wanted to be with her and spend a good amount of time with her as possible even if I would get busy at touring. But first, I must lose these paparazzis. They chased us even we already had gone miles with the car. I quickly sped off in a turn that enables us from hiding away from the visions of the paparazzis. Luckily, we finally lost them. I was busy looking behind, assuring if I really did lost them. But the moment I faced front...

"TAKA!!!" Everything happened so fast as she embraced me in a hug. All I can remember is seeing a huge white light that made me lose control of my driving.