The reaults (part 1)

Mal's pov

I had now been in hospital for a week now having tests done on me everyday about 5 times a day.

Today was the day that me and Carlos both get the results of what made my stomachs hurt so badly. I have a feeling that I already know what it is since the symptoms are the same as what I had but that is only a feeling.

At the moment it was 3 o'clock in the morning and I just couldn't sleep. I was to anxious about t the results that I couldn't get to sleep. I tried just waiting to fall asleep but it wasn't working.

I had to go to the toilet so when I came back I tried again and luckily after about an HOUR I had actually managed to get to sleep. Hopefully the results are good and am going to be becoming a mother.

*time skip

Carlos pov.

I was on my way to the hospital so me and Mal could get the results. Aswell as that, today is the day that Mal gets released from hospital. The whole journey there I was hoping that she is pregnant since I really want to be a dad but I am also afraid that we are to young.

The limo had stopped in front of the hospital and I got out of the car. I walked to the front desk and the receptionist told me that Mal was in the room 248.

When I got to the room I knocked on the door

"COME IN!"

Mal shouted and I did just that. I closed the door and she had the biggest smile I had ever seen from her. I walked over to her and smashed my lips onto hers. The kiss was so passionate. Oh how I missed her kisses.

We both pulled away before things got heated and then Mal sat back on the hospital bed and I sat at the end of it.

"So, how have you been then beautiful?"

Mal blushed as my comment but answered

"I've been good actually. I have had test being done all week everyday and about 5 times a day but it was worth it. I just have a feeling that I already know what it was since the symptoms are the same."

"Well what do you think it is?"

Mal paused for a second and then she took a deep breathe and then calmly told me.

"I think that I might be pregnant. The symptoms for fairies are a lot different to humans since we have magic in us, but one of the major side effects that you only get when you are pregnant is what happened to me in the corridor and the reason why you brought me here."

I was shocked that she new all of that but also I was shocked that she was so open about it.

"Well to be honest with you Mal, the doctor bad already told me that he thinks you might be pregnant. If you are, I will be there for you every step if the way because I actually would love to be a dad"

Mal's pov

When Carlos had told me that he would love to be a dad, my heart melted. U was so glad that he would be here for me if I actually am which is very likely that I am but still. I'm glad that he hasn't over reacted at all.

*Time skip

Me and Carlos was now about to go and find out the results.

"Miss Mal Bertha and Mr Carlos De Vil"

The doctor had called us into the room and me and Carlos was holding each others hand from our nerves.

When we got into the room we took a seat and the doctor began

"So, as you know we have had to be doing tests on Mal everyday to see what the problem was. I know what Mal thinks it is and I have already told you Carlos what I think it is, but here are the results.... it is very clear that Mal....."

_________^^^^^_______
Hahahaha cliffhanger.

You all probably hate me for this but I have quickly written this chapter and now I actually have to go to school🤣

I will write the next chapter layer and hopefully publish it

But I will see you in the next chapter of 'Do I really have feelings for you?'