Me , RAHEEM POV

"Is that it?" The lady at the register said

I hate that bitch man, she so rude and old. I wouldn't be coming here dealing with her nasty ass if it wasn't for they good ass beef patties.

Sunrise was my favorite place to eat in the hood. They have the best Caribbean food in the world!

I just got me 2 beef patties and a pepsi.

,

After I paid for my food, I walked back to my house.

I live right on normal & 64th in Chicago. This block is best known because of Chief Keef and them.They call this street Lamron. Many niggas on the street wanna stay here cause of its rep. But me I wanna get the fuck up outta here, especially since my momma live here too.

But All these niggas corny , I say the only real stars comin out this bitch is Chief Keef and his boys. The rest of them wanna be ass rappers.

What about me? Shiiiiiit, I'm just a regular ol' hood nigga slangin' drugs and I guess you could say "gang bangin"

"Ring , Ring , Ring"

My phone was ringing.. I wonder who this could be.

I looked at the caller ID which read, "Taj"

So I answered it.

"Hello"

"Wassup My Boooyy" Taj said

"What up,Taj"

"Nothing Much, but you comin thru or what? , I got the weed."

"Weed? Yeahhh I'm comin boy, just gimmie a minute & I'll be there,"

"Aight, bye."

I hung up the phone and slipped it in my pocket. I can't be lettin my valuable belongings just hang all out around here. Niggas already checkin me out, seein what they could get off me. But I wish a nigga would, shit. They betta act like they know.

I finally get home... SHIT! I forgot my keys. I start bangin on the door yellin for my moms.

"Momma! Come open the door!"

"I'm comin boy!"

She finally comes to the door. I smiled and said thankyou, and even added in a kiss, just so she don't try and go off on me. She good for that. When ever I do something thats not to her liking, she feel like she gotta say sum bout it. But I guess thats all mommas.

"Raheem"she says

"Yes ma?"

"Come over here and take these bags and boxes to the garbage"

I suck my teeth

"Why you ain't get Ray to take it out?! He been home all day, I swear all you do is baby him!"

"You better watch your tone! And I asked you to do it!"My mom snapped at me.

Then she walked away to her room

Rayquan was my brother but we call him Ray for short. He 19 & still gettin babied by my mother. I don't understand. He wanna act all hard like all these phony niggas but still get babied by his mother! I swear she love him more than me.

"Rayquan! Come out here!"I yelled.

He came out.

"What you want bruh?"

"Why the fuck you ain't take this out for momma I know you seen it sittin here."

"Man thats not my job, leave me alone."

"Not ya job?!" I yelled. "Nigga thats ya mother! Thats always ya job, to do right for her."

I swear Im the only nigga out of him and my dad, who would do so much for her.

"Man, I know thats my mom and I do some stuff for her."

"You know what go back in the fuckin' room. Cause you pissin me off, I swear imma kill you one day." I said and walked to the TV room.

"Nigga you ain't gon do shit bitch!"

As soon as he said that, I launched back at him and held him against the wall. We made eye contact, I knew he was scared of me, but he wasn't tryna show it. As I held him against the wall I said

"Look Ray, you better learn to relax. Tryna act hard. I know you nigga.. You not like that. Don't test me. And you better show some more respect for your mother and help her, before I kick yo ass. And I'm not playin!"

I then let him go and went to go take

Out the bags and boxes. After that, I went back in the house and grabbed my cars keys and left.

I hopped in the car and turned it on.

I had a white 2012 Ford Shelby GT500

That shit was nice. I just got it too, but I think I wanna add some new interior.

As I pulled out the drive way, I started my way to Taj house.