Who's that girl? Raheem POV

I finally arrive at taj house. Taj and my boy Akim was sittin' on the front porch so I walked up there with them,

I then give Taj and Akim daps.

"Wassup," Taj says.

"Whatchuu mean wassup?, you wanted me to come over here."

I swear Taj could be so absent minded

"Haha,you right. So, I got some work & I called you to see if you wanted to put in on it.."

"Of course nigga."

It then got quiet. I just sat there lookin around, it was nice outside.

Just then a fine ass redbone starts walkin by. She was bad! She had long black curly hair, slim waist, nice thighs, you know shit you would only see in music videos.

"Daaaamn boy," Akim says.

"I know right" Taj adds

"Nigga, I want that.."

I sure did.. She was so exotic lookin. I would be the envy of the hood.

"You can't get it" Akim said.

"Watch me."

I start walkin to her all cocky and shit knowin on the inside I was nervous as hell. I start to get closer, until I finally reached her. I tapped her on the shoulder.She turned around and all I could help but notice was those plump pink lips & hazel eyes.

"I couldn't help but notice you walkin by and I was wondering if I could um.. talk to you"

"Look, I gotta go."She says with a sarcastic smile.

"I won't take to much of your time ma,"

"No really I'm in a rush"

"It ain't look like it. But maybe you just don't wanna talk to me.. Its cool."

It was not cool I was kinda mad.

"No its not that-"

"Then its what shawty?"

"Oh, fuck it.. I guess I could pay you some mind."

"I knew it :) , I'm Raheem.. And you"

"Lyric, you seem very well mannered for a , uh"

"A what? Thug? Hood nigga? I know, ha.. I was taught how to speak to woman thats all."

She smiled and I noticed her cute left dimple.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well can I get your number or sum..lyric? and we could go out sometime."

"Yeah sure.."

I unlocked my phone and gave it to her , where she stored her Number.

"Aight, see you..."

We both walked away and I walked back to my boys.

"Did you get her?" Taj asked..

"Hell yeah, you know how I do..That bitch is even better looking up close."

"My nigga!"

I gave Taj some daps...Lets see where this goes.