Smile hun!|Teddy x reader

*this may be bad because of my lack of inspiration. I found the cutiest picture of HT!Sans and wanted to make something short, fluffy and cute.

-underground-

You didn't know why but you were having a sad day.

Sure the underground wasn't the best place in the world but you called it home.

Even if the monsters tried to attack you and eat you all the time.

A lot of them knew to leave you alone since.. well.. let's just say the bite mark on your shoulder and Teddy's scent kept them away from you.

You smile in content. Teddy's hoodie was very warm, how? Magic duh.

And because he was so large and poofy.

You were lucky you had met him.

Or else he wouldn't have saved you and protected you.

Your gaze lands on a sleeping flowey snoozing away on the side table.

Come to think of it, you did wake up pretty early today which was very odd for you.

When you oddly woke up this morning, you made your self a small sandwich then laid on the couch snuggling into Teddy's hoodie.

Just thinking things over. But back to what I said, you were having a sad day, things just seemed so.. hopeless in the underground..

Everyone was eating each other.. and undyne was such a ruthless ruler.. and a backstabber..

She even threw a spear through Teddy's head when his back was turned..

You didn't even want to know what she would do to you.

It gave you the shivers.

------

Suddenly you hear loud heavy footsteps upstairs in Teddy's room.

"Well.. big bara idiot is awake." You smile .

Shortly he walks down the stairs groggily, yawning and rubbing his good eye socket.

"Hun? What are you doin' up so early?"

"..I don't know.. I just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep."

He chuckles and sits next to you.

"That my hoodie?"

You nod blushing. "Maybe..."

He wraps his arm around your lower back, bringing you closer to his side.

"There that's better isn't it? Way better than this old thing." He pokes the hoodies fluff.

"Yeah.. thanks Teddy."

He kisses your forehead. "I love you so much you know that?"

You giggle. "I know Teddy, you tell me everyday!"

He nuzzles his head into your shoulder purring. "I know I do, but I just want my soulmate to know how much I love her~."

"I know.. I love you too you big lug." You hug him and nuzzle the side of his face with your nose.

"Remember if your ever feeling blue, just smile Hun. That's what I love the most from ya.~"

End. :3 I felt like making this meh.. I hope it's not bad. Horrortale needs more fluff!