Good twin,evil twin

Bailie Evans and Bailey Evans were twin sisters who lived in Tallahassee,Florida. Bailie has never liked her twin,nor her parents. She never liked anyone actually. But,Bailey,if you only said hi to her,she'd immediately want to get to know you. She loves everyone because she thinks the world should have peace and not war.

But Bailie has the opposite thought.

As a kid,Bailie was brutally raped by her uncle and now she thinks she is no good. She thinks she has no life. She thinks she's a waste of everybody's time. Whenever a family member tries to hug her,she'd run away scared. She'd get bullied in school and harassed by different boys and girls in her school.

She tried committing suicide not once,nor twice,but three times in the same month. She decided she'd get her revenge. Even if it meant she had to kill. Since she and her sister were both 17(Bailie was two minutes older),and she shared the same name with her sister and it was just spelled differently, she thought she could pull off the perfect murder.

At school,whenever someone tried to harass her,she'd pull them to the side and either slit their throat or snap their necks right on school grounds. 'This was perfect,I can get my revenge by killing! I'm a genius.' She thought smiling to herself. Once she got home,she'd always hear on the news that someone at their school was killing students.

"Mom,I have to confess," Bailie said looking at her sister. Bailey begged her not to blame her,she didn't deserve to go to prison. Bailie just smirked then looked to her parents. "Bailey did it. She thought she could get away with murders so cruel,so domestic,so demonic,she could've at least did it somewhere else. But on school grounds?"

Bailie shook her head making a sad little puppy face. "Bailey,I thinks its for the best. But don't put her in prison, Keep it a secret. Just let her speak with me and I'll let you know whether she needs therapy at a mental hospital,or if she needs to go to prison." Bailie said looking at her sister then her parents.

They walked in their room and immediately started arguing. "Why are you doing this Bailie?!?! Why me?!" Bailey shouted crying. "Because I am NOT going to prison! I want revenge on the ones who did wrong to me! I can't take this world anymore!!" Bailie shouted balling up her fist. Bailey laughed. "Its not my fault you want to sleep with family members then blame the world for it!"

Bailie's face dropped.

Then all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys! Its my first thriller..I guess. I understand if its horrible WoW. But anyway, bye girlies!