Awake all Night

Y/n POV

"Oh guys there is only enough room for three people." I stated they all looked at each other deciding which one would have to sleep on the couch in my room instead of the bed. But me being nice I volunteered myself to sleep on the couch.

"You know what it's fine I'll just sleep on the couch you guys can take the bed." I turn my back to get ready to sleep on the couch. Next thing I know I feel arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back onto the bed. Whoever it was pulled me on top of them my back pressed against their chest.

I look up and it was Jimin. "We'll make it fit." He then proceeds to put me between him and Taehyung. the space is really small, Jimin and Taehyung are squeezed into me and we are all on our sides.

"Hyungs its not fair that she gets to be between you two." Jungkook says whining reaching out to touch me.

"Lets just go to sleep you guys." Taehyung says completely ignoring Jungkook. With a huff Jungkook lays back down. Soon all three fall to sleep.

*3 hours later*

I'm still awake but I'm close to the verge of sleeping. Right as I close my eyes all of a sudden I'm laying on my back under Jimin. He opens my legs and settles himself in between them. Me being confused I don't know what to do. He aligns his lower half with mine and begins to grind himself into me.

"Fuck Y/n you feel so tight." Jimin moans into my ear. I then realize his eyes are still closed. Does he have RBD?

I try to push him off but he leans more of his body weight into me and wraps his arms around my torso. He starts to grind harder and faster which causes the headboard to rock against the wall and the mattress to squeak. My core begins to feel wet. What I didn't want to happen is happening: I've become aroused. I put my hands against the headboard to prevent some of the rocking against the wall. I start moaning and I put my hand over my mouth in fear of waking the others around in the other rooms.

Jimin moans loudly in my ear and starts to slow down his pace but thrusts his hips into mine harder. My eyes start to tear from trying to keep all my moans inside. With one last thrust he grunts in my ear and then he becomes motionless. I can feel him breathing heavily against my chest. To tired to move him off me I go to sleep with my legs wrapped around his waist while he is on top of me.

*Time skip to the morning*

Jimin POV

When I wake up I don't feel like I'm on the bed it feels really warm and squishy where my chest pressed against. I open my eyes and see that Y/n is under me with her legs wrapped around my waist.

Not that I mind the position but how did I get here? Don't tell me that my RBD acted up again. She probably freaked out depending on what I did and it's pretty obvious what I did since I've always had this dream about her.

The thing is how am I gonna explain it to her. As I was thinking to myself I didn't realize Y/n had woken up.

"Jimin." I soft voice calls out startling me. I look down and Y/n is awake. I stare frozen with wide eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello I wanted to try something new with this book. But to let you all know there will never be actual sex scenes with full detail. So use your imagination. But I just want thank everyone that has read my books and some of my first followers that didn't unfollow me because I was taking to long to update. Thanks to all my followers really. Tell me what you think about this chapter.

TBH I have no idea of where this book is going. Peace.