Twenty Nine

Ariane's P.O.V

"Nothing is wrong with me August damn",  I said as I laid back on the bed lazily.

"If nothing isn't wrong with you, why haven't you been talking or eating?", August questioned. "It's been three almost four weeks Ariane", August informed me. I rolled my eyes and sat up in the bed.

It has been three weeks since I came in the house angry. I'm just pissed because I want to be with Mario and get to know him better but I'm scared that I might lead him on and leave him when Chris comes back begging.  I know Chris has done so much to me in the past but he made it up to me by putting me in my nursing classes, letting me stay at his house, he even gave me money. I just feel like I used him and left him.

"Ariane do you hear me!" , August yelled at me.

"Yes, Okay Okay, you win. I'll eat I'll go back to being myself damn just stop nagging!",  I said which made him smile.

"Thank you, now take a shower and get dressed,  August said happy.

"I bet it's that girl that was here last time", I guessed getting out of bed and going to my suitcase, that I've still need to unpacked.  He ignored what I said and smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm guessing I was right", I commented making him snap his head my way.  

I went through all my clothes until I came across a beautiful outfit. I picked up my high waist jean shorts, a pink crop top, my pink all stars which are low tops.  Then I went to my other suitcase which had my underwear and bras inside. I grabbed my pink boy shorts and a pink bra to match. Lastly I grabbed my bath and body works body wash and lotion.

"Hey lover boy", I yelled to August who was sitting on my bed. He sat there smiling at nothing, he's got it bad.  

"Yeah?", he answered glancing at me.

"Um I know this is your house and all but get out my room ", I said. He laughed and got off the bed. He walk over to the door smiled my way.

"Glad to see your back Ariane".

"Happy to be back my nigga", I said fake smiling his way. He then  walked out the room.

Shortly after he left I headed to the bathroom that was in my room. I sat my clothes on the sink, I ran the water  for the shower making sure that it is it's supposed to be temperate. I stripped from my Jamie's and got into the room temperature water. As I thought I washed the dirt from my body thinking.

I wonder who this person August wants me to meet. I hope he ain't tricking me.

Chris's P.O.V

"Nigga I don't want to go no where", I said to August over the phone.

"Come on you been saying you wanted to meet KhaLani now it's your chance, now you don't want to go?", he said.

"Damn Right I'm busy", I said looking at the remote next to me.

"I bet you sitting in that same spot on the couch looking at that remote trying find a lame ass excuse to not get your pussy whipped ass out the house, I bet you'll go if Ariane gone be there", August said making me sit up more.

"Wait Ariane gone be there?", I asked interested.

"Come and see" , he said shortly.

"August I know this is one of you famous tricks" , I said smiling, my best friend always got my back and I got his.

I've known my best friend; August for six years, I know when he trying to do some sneaky  shit. I bet he trying to get me and Ariane back together but that's not gone happen After she find out what I'm hiding from her but it's worth a try I guess.

"Nigga is you gone come show love?", August questioned reminding me he's still on the phone.

"Okay text me the information",  I said giving in.

"Aight see you", he said before hanging up.

I stood up from the couch and walked up the stairs.  I walked to my room. Once in my room, I walked into my closet and grabbed my nike shirt that was white with a black check, my tan  cargo shorts, my polo underwear, Nike elite socks, and my all white air forces to match.

I begin walking to the bathroom. Once in I pulled back my shower curtain and ran the water. After it was a temperature I was comfortable with I stepped in.

I know August got some dumb shit planned.

TBC.......………………………………………………

Well Hello Guys I Dropped My Cellular Device On Concrete Without An Case To Protect It And It Broke. So That Means Updates Will Be Slowed. Sorry But I Still Love Yall.

TB4EVA

BTW GO READ MY NEW STORY WILL IT AIN'T SO NEW BUT STILL

The NAME OF IT IS Pregnant With A Celeb's Baby. So go read it.

Pregnant With A Celeb's Baby