Chapter Seven

Chris's P.O.V

-Edited-Redo-

"You stole from me?" I asked one of my workers. Well ex worker.

Ah the fast life it comes with its money, hoes , fame ,thieves it's much more shit but I ain't got time to name that shit.

The thief sat in my face with a bruised face it was covered in purple. That's crazy cause the nigga dark-skin I beat his ass that bad?

"It ain't like that Chris I gotta feed my kids that weed was the only way they could eat", The thief pleaded. I don't have kids so why would I give two fucks bout his?

"Nigga do I give a fuck about your kids? I want my money", I yelled at him. As I took my pistol out my waist band aiming at his head.

"I'm sorry man please dont kill me",he pleaded.

"Before you got in this business I warned you about taking my shit did I or did I not?", I questioned. Talking to him like this reminded me of Ariane. Damn I missed her right about now.

"You did", he answered terrified.

"Okay so you did know I don't play about my money", I said putting my gun back up then folding my arms.

"Walter", I called for my worker who has people killed to come here. The Thief knew what Walter did so he begin pleading but that ain't faze me.It only fazes me when Ariane sexy ass does it damn I miss her ligh-. WHAT THE FUCK HANDLE YO BUSINESS CHRIS!

"Please Chris I had to provide for my kids",the thief pleaded. Where the fuck is Walter man?

"Yeah boss?", Walter said coming into the room.

"Take him to the warehouse so next time when I see him he will be in a casket",I said walking away.

"Alright boss", he said while grabbing the damn thief.

"No", he yelled while trying to get away.

"Oh and Walter make sure you fuck his girl and make sure its in front of his kids", I said as I continued to walk away.

"ok boss",he called back.

"No man not my girl and not in front of my kids I got two little girls I don't want them seeing that Chris please", he begged.

"I care less what you say", I said while walking out my trap house.

I got in my car and headed to August's house. I swear if he did anything to Ariane he gone be in the warehouse next with her.