Chapter 1

Zakira-la walked to the forest thinking of one man. Just one. Akura-ou. He's the demon king.

One of the most monsterous of the world. Then all around her, blue flames erupted.

'Tomoe and Akura-ou' she thought. Her light blue hair whipped around her and there they were.

The monsters of the world. Her green eyes widened and shouted "Im not scared of you!" they laughed at the short loli.

Zakira then laughed to herself. All of the dead burned grass started to turn green again. Then she sung "cause mama i'm in love with a criminal!"

Akura-ou gasped and stared at the short girl all oddly. She then twirled and her body changed. Her horns and dress appeared. "That's the goddess yokai! She is praised like she is a beautiful princess!" Tomoe occured.

Then suddenly a female appeared in front of her and the girl growled. The female had black short hair and a fox like body. She wore a kimono that had bloody roses and ice patterns, all over it. "Tomoe the wild white fox. You look like a worthy opponent." The black fox teased as she pulled out her scythe. She then made a ball of fox ice in her hand.

Tomoe growled and went after her. All of his moves missed and she tackled Tomoe and aimed her scythe at his neck.

She then laughed and pecked his cheek. The female's tail wagged. Tomoe turned pink and Akura laughed. Zakira blushed at his laugh and looked down.

Akura glanced over at the female and was confused. The black haired female stared into Tomoe's eyes and whispered "Gloriea, I'm Gloriea" She stood up and gave a hand to Tomoe. He took it and pulled him up. He cautiously looked over to Akura-ou and he was holding Zakira's chin looking at her.

"you're a pretty little thing. And she isn't scared of me either. Phew someone else than Tomoe"

he sighed and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Tomoe did the same thing with Gloriea and transported to their castle.