Chapter 4

Akura-ou woke up to someone being loud.

He opens his eyes and sees Zakira in a towel. "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for waking you up!" she apologized.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Whatever my queen" he grinned and his sharp fangs glittered.

Zakira then snapped her fingers and her original outfit appears and the towel disappears.

"all ready, I'm going to town to get some groceries, so bye! I'll be back later mkay!" "No. You're not going"

"yes I am, they know who I am, the Goddess that takes care of them, actually really pathetic"

she walks out and he growls. "does she think she can do whatever she chooses? I'm going to follow her"

suddenly Miki walks in and says "where's Zakira?"

"She went to town, ask Tomoe to make you something to eat" "Gloriea! I'm hungry!" she yelled and Gloriea appeared.

"coming Miki, lets feed you" they went down stairs and he left. Akura-ou followed Zakira as she makes her horns disappear and a lot of villagers greeted her.

She got her groceries for free and they worshiped her. 'Wow, she really does make it look like she is a goddess' suddenly she whispered something and all of the food was sucked into her ring.

Zakira then turns around quickly and starts to run into the east of the forest.

He follows her as she runs and he noticed a family of humans ringing a cowbell.

Some low level demons were attacking them and she pulled out the diamond claymore from her chest.

She jumps and kills the demons, them turning into ash.

Zakira then rushes over to the family and a female was coughing up blood. It was going to die soon. "Hold on Mom! You're going to make it!"

she shouted as she started to cry. Zakira then pressed on the wound and it started to glow blue.

Her hair as well. "What's that song? Where's it from? The forest sings along it is scaring me, that melody. Left or right, have no sight, don't want to stay the night, but I have to go, I do not know. And I'm still hearing that catchy song, maybe i'm supposed to hum along. Close my eyes, use my ears make my way, singing, dancing, swinging, humming, jumping, shouting, running can't go away!"

the wound was gone and the mom sat up and hugged her. "That's for saving me in the past" Zakira said in joy as she picked her mom up, bridal style.

Then they heard the tune Zakira just used for the song and she shouted "Sarita, is that you!?" and a girl with green long hair jumped down.

"Hi forest demon" Zakira teased. "Oh what, you still with those humans? Heaven god?" "oh shut up, you're being a pest" "you're the one who sung my healing song"

they laughed and the little family got up and all hugged Zakira. "We love you, Goddess Zakira, and wait until Xander hears this one!" "Xander? Please don't tell my brother, he'll be furious, and he'll try to kill you again"

"well, they wont tell him, I will" Sarita said as she flipped her hair.

"Don't you dare, Sarita, the high level forest demon!" Zakira shouted and tackled her. They went flying down onto the ground and they wrestled each other.

Zakira then got on top and held Sarita down. "you know, I'm still a lot more stronger than you" "Fine! I wont tell him! Plus he scares me anyways"

"Someday I will kill him, because he is a disgrace to our family" Zakira stood up and dusted herself off. Zakira took some of the food out of her ring and sat it down for her family.

She then used her power and built a house for them. They went inside and she put up a protective barrier around the house, lake and garden.

She sprouted a blossom tree for the other kids. "i'll bring Miki back to visit, right now she is at a castle with Gloriea and two others"

"We are very honored by our goddess, and we thank you" they say as they gave her another hug. "I will come see you again, my family"

"We can't wait" the little others said. "oh, one other thing, this barrier will keep time stopped inside and you'll never grow old, the tree will never die, and lake will stay forever clean"

Akura-ou gasped in shock and seen how she cared for these humans. Zakira disappeared and he went back to the castle.

Akura-ou sat on his bed thinking, as Zakira and Miki walk in. Miki jumped onto Akura-ou and he said "Miki, you're actually really cute, you know that?"

Zakira's heart stopped. 'He just said my little sister was adorable, how sweet'

she sat on the bed beside them and Miki hugged them.

"Can you make Miki live forever?" Akura-ou asked. "F-Forever?" Zakira stammered and then nodded.

"Well it's one of my powers, for being a goddess yokai, well ya"

Zakira kissed Miki on the forehead and on her forehead a little blue speck shined. "That is the gift of everlasting life, until I die, she'll never die"

Miki hugged them again and said "You're the best yokai's I've ever met, thank you"

she went to sleep and Akura-ou thought 'I want a little kid too, they're so adorable'