Chapter 1: "Daddy 1"

♐︎ Daddy ♐︎

After a long day, Yuri and Victor went back to the hotel. When they got in the room Victor took a shower. Yuri went on in to find Victor but when he opened the curtain he saw victor's sexy ass in all its glory!

Victor got out of the shower and shoved Yuri to the wall! Touching his chin and then went on in for a kiss! As victor leaned in Yuri shut his eyes the kiss was passionate until victor licked the bottom of Yuri's lip asking for permission! Yuri Denied victor than dragged his hand to Yuri's Ass giving it a squeeze Yuri gasps without hesitation victor darts his tongue into Yuri's causing the raven-haired boy to moan from the sensation that was given to him.

Their tongues danced with each other as Victor started sucking on Yuri's tongue as yuri moans. Aggressively Victor pushes Yuri on the bed telling him to take off his pants! Yuri's face turned bright red as he did what he was told. Victor touching his face every so gentle! Victor goes to Yuri and makes out with him!

Victor asks," Do you have feelings for me?"

Yuri responded," Of course".

They continue the heated make-out session!

Victor than removed his lips from Yuri's lips causing the said male to whine this action cause the gray-haired man to chuckle Victor than Brought his lips towards Yuri's neck nibbling and biting his neck "Aaaa Victor" Yuri moans loudly as Victor started sucking on his sweet spot Victor lifted his head and looked at the worked he did there on Yuri's neck was a purple-ish love mark. Slowly taking off all of their lavender scented clothes! Yuri lowers his head onto Victor's member licking the tip "S-stop t-teasing" Victor barks as pants left his mouth Yuri than started bobbing his head Victor than suddenly grabs Yuri head and forced him to go deeper causing the raven-haired boy to gag a bit "Aaaaaaa Yuri I'm cumming!!!!"Victor moans as loudly as he could!

Yuri yells," I love your big dick daddy~"! Victor than suddenly stop and looked at Yuri.After realizing what he said Yuri covered his mouth with a red face

" what did you call me" Victor asked seriously "nothing!" Yuri said quickly "I'm not going to do anything if you don't say it again"

Victor could not believe that his innocence boyfriend would say something a lewd

"D-daddy" Yuri managed to stutter out with a bright red face. In a flash Yuri was pinned down on the bed Victor stood up and walked towards his closet and grabbed something that Yuri could not make out "Yuri close your eyes Yuri did as he was told and closed his eyes. While Yuri's eyes were closed Victor tied his hand to the bed broad "W-what are you doing" Yuri asked Victor than put a cloth over Yuri's eyes. Yuri suddenly felt a cold breeze on his chest it took him a second to realize that he was shirtless a cold sensation was on his neck trailing down to his chest and stopped at his nipple.

Victor than lowered his head onto Yuri's nipple licking it causing him to gasped Victor than started sucking and bitting Yuri's nipple. Moans and grunts could be heard throughout the house as Victor continued to suck and bit Yuri's nipples.

                                To be continued.....