*JOEL REQUEST* FOR ANGEL

ANGEL's POV

"La noche está para un reggaetón lento
De esos que no se bailan hace tiempo
Muévete, muévete
Báilalo, báilalo
La noche está para un reggaetón lento
De esos que no se bailan hace tiempo.."

I hear the boys finish singing as the crowd including me cheer out loud. Their Mas Alla Tour has finally came to and end and I'm sad and happy at the same time because I'm extremely proud of them.

This last concert was special to everyone since it was the last one to their first ever Tour, so ofc Joel wanted me to be here and flew me out to watch it. The concert finished and the boys gave a long emotional speech thanking everyone etc.

I decided to head back to the hotel cos after the guys leave the thousands of fans are gonna leave all through one door and I wasn't about to wait for an hour to be escorted out with all of them so imma head start, plus my make up was way too bomb today and I wasn't about to cry hearing their speech LOL

I make my way back to Joel's hotel he's sharing with me and put on a movie since he won't be here just yet because they have a small interview after the concert. I start to get hungry and order room service.

I hear a knock on the door so I quickly go and open it and it was the room service who bought me my Waffles and strawberries with a bottle of whip cream YUM. I begin to eat and check the time it was 9PM meaning Joel should be here any minute just as I was about to text him-

Someone knocks on the door once again. I go open it and UFF there he is my superstar boyfriend 😍 "CONGRATS BABE! I'm so proud of you!" I say hugging him. "Thanks beautiful" he says as he closed the door locking it getting close to my face.

He leans in and I quickly kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He slides his tongue inside but I won't give him access. He then gets me by surprise when he slides his hand under my skirt squeezing my ass, I gasp opening my mouth and he quickly takes the advantage and slides his tongue inside.

We continue making out and I feel something hard against my clothed womanhood. I look down and start laughing as I see Joel's huge boner.
(ok guys real quick have y'all noticed that it's always Joel who gets boners when they perform LMAO)

"Why are you laughing, it's normal" he says looking at me with a cheeky look. He takes off his shirt & I just sit back down on the bed. "Baby you look so sexy right now, I could just rip those clothes off you right now" he says as he looks me up and down while biting his lips.

 "Baby you look so sexy right now, I could just rip those clothes off you right now" he says as he looks me up and down while biting his lips

"Then why don't you" I seductively say with a big smirk on my face. He comes close to me and begins taking my top off. He notices that I'm not wearing a bra and smirks to himself. He takes off my skirt and I grab him by the belt pulling him on top of me.

We kiss and he grinds on me making me moan in his mouth. I struggle with his belt and he laughs. "Here let me help" he says removing his belt and pulling his pants down along with his underwear. I look at him and moan softly. I totally forgot how big he was.