*JOEL REQUEST* FOR VALERIE

VALERIE's POV

I spent this entire week being clingy to Joel considering he leaves on Tour tomorrow and I wanted to spend every last second with him possible but he didn't mind. We were playing video games and Joel kept on winning and bragging about it which I lost for the 20th time already.

I started getting bored of playing considering Joel being the competive competitor he is didn't at least let me win 1 game. I was already dreading the game where as Joel's eyes where still glued to the screen trying to win.

I decided why not have some fun before he leaves, so as he was playing I snaked my hand under the blanket and on to his thigh. "Umm What-what are you doing?" Joel asked his gaze still on the tv. "Oh nothing" i say starting to move my hand higher up his thigh and rubbing it.

"Val stop not right now" he says trying not to moan and my hand is now on top of his clothed member. "But I'm bored" I tell him pouting as I'm full on stroking his now boner. "Valerie let me just finish this last game" he pleads.

I totally ignore him and put my hand under his boxers and start palming him. He starts moaning and try's to play the video game at the same time. I see that he's about to win the whole game so I quickly start jerking him off really fast which caught him off guard and he dropped the controller making him lose the game while I'm low key smirking cos I didn't want him to win. Lol I'm soo petty

"Noooooooo!!!!" He yells standing up "What it's just a game" I say innocently. "Val I spent the last month trying to pass this high score I was just about to finally pass it and win the whole thing!" He tells me with a serious face and sad tone.

I roll my eyes at how he just has to win at EVERYTHING. I just push him back down on the sofa and start kissing him & he kisses back. "Now are you still sad" I ask "very " he says and switches me over and straddles me on the sofa. "Well let me help with that" I say as I start kissing down his neck sucking on his sweet spot earning a moan from him.

We continue making out for a while & he tells me to stay down here real quick and he runs up the stairs quickly. Meanwhile I turn off the tv and fix the couch while slowly making my way up my room. I walk in and Joel is laying on my bed in only his Calvin Klein's. And boy did he look sexy

"Starring isn't nice babe" he smirks when he sees me checking him out. "Says the one who stares at me 24/7" I tease him. "Hmm well you got me there." He says walking over to me. He approached me and now we're face to face & he slowly moved my tank top strap down and kissed my shoulder beginning moving all the way up to my collarbone and neck.

It sent shivers down my spine. He then looked away to where my bookshelf was as if he had forgotten something then quickly tugged on my shirt to take it off. I brushed off his random eagerness and took all my clothes off.

He lays me down to my bed and without hesitation spread my legs apart putting his head right in between them. He did his thing while I just moaned out in pleasure gripping his hair while he looked up at me while eating me out. I stop him and push him down on the bed while i gave him a blowjob.

He closes his eyes softly moaning while I take his whole member inside my mouth gagging at how big he is. "How does that feel" i ask stroking his wet dick. "Feels so good, keep going" he says with a raspy voice.

Joel's Moans were turning me on so while I'm still giving him a blowjob with one hand I take my other hand and rub myself down there.

He quickly flipped me over and got on top of me roughly kissing me. He reached over to the drawer and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on and inserted me slowly. Once I fully adjusted to it and began feeling pleasure he speeded up his pace going faster.

After a while we switched positions and at least tried every sex position possible. While I was on top of him riding him, he kept on turning his head to check on something from my book shelf not looking at me.

I started getting suspicious so I completely stop what I was doing and ask him "why do you keep looking over there" I say. "What? Oh No reason" he says finally giving me his full attention. "Mmm okay" I say totally not convinced. "I promise babe it's nothing" he says pulling me down on him. I shake it off and continue riding on him.

He starts groaning loudly and thrust his hips up going fastly In me while I'm on top of him. "Fuck I'm close" he moans out. "Me-me to" I say biting my lip. He rolls me over so he's now on top of me and puts both my legs on his shoulders to give him access to go deeper in me.

With every thrust he gives me he hits my G spot making me moan like crazy. I feel my walls begin to tightened and instantly me and Joel came at the same time. He gets off me and lays on the bed breathing heavily with sweat all over his body.

I go to the bathroom to clean myself off and when I open the door back to my room I see Joel hovering over something out of my bookshelf. "What are you doing" I ask "um nothing I was just taking it off" he says showing me the condom he took off.

"Ew Joel throw that away" I tell him. I knew he was hiding something cos that's not what he was doing when I came in. He walks to the bathroom and showers.

Later that day Joel was downstairs watching Netflix while I was upstairs in my room cleaning. I was readjusting my bookshelf and I accidentally knocked off a book and I see something fell down with it. It was Joel's phone hmm weird I think to myself.

I go to my bed since I finished cleaning and decided to snoop through his phone and as I put in his password the video camera pops up. I go Straight to his camera roll to see what he had been recording and as I click on the most recent video my mouth opens In shock.

"JOELLLLLL" I yell out his name. He comes rushing in my room "what's wro-" he stops and his eyes go wide when he sees that I'm holding up his phone. "Look Val I can explain" he begins to say.

"Joel why the hell would you freaking record us having sex!" I ask him raising my voice. He sighs and comes closer to me and has me sit on the bed with him.

"Look I'm sorry it's just I won't see you for a long time & while I'm on Tour I tend to get-" I cut him off knowing what he's gonna say while he's looking down in embarrassment fiddling with his fingers."Ok Joel I understand but if that video somehow manages to- "

"I promise you, no one will see it this video is just for my eyes only" he cut me off while looking into my eyes grabbing both my hands. "Ok ok I forgive you but next time you decide to secretly record us having sexual intercourse again I will chop off your dick." I tease him.

"Hmm you sure you want to cos that dick drives you crazy when it fucks You" he says smirking at me. "Whatever" I roll my eyes & grab his phone. I put play on the video and me and Joel watched it. "You know not to brag but we look freaking sexy having sex" he says amused.

"I totally agree" I say laughing. "Umm babe" I say. "Yes?" He says looking up at me. "I'm kinda horny now" I tell him more of a whisper.
"oh yeah? Would you like a 2nd Round" he asks smirking. I don't say Anything and just start kissing him. We end up doing the dirty again.

The End.

******************
Hope you like the Story
Valerie! Btw everyone
Request still open dm me !💙