No

I ran to the bus stop because I was going to be late but realized I forgot my mate and ran back home. Then I remembered that is fantasy and school is a reality so I ran back to the bus stop but the bus was gone. Suddenly my legs fell of so I had to drag myself with my arms but then my arms fell of too and I blacked out.

I woke up two seconds later and someone was carrying me and running. I got scared so I started to yell. Then the person kicked me in the shin and I flew to outer space. Ahhhhhhhh. What. I see armin and armin said hi.

I woke up scared and realized I was dreaming what a weird dream I thought. I got up and got stabbed by a raccoon with a pitch fork and screamed and died.

Blood was gushing out and I died. Harry styles with his beautiful orbs popped out of nowhere and saved me and we flew to outer space but he got me mad so I threw him into the my milkshake maker and then threw it on the floor.

But that's alright. I sat down and watched boko no piko and my nosebleed.From that blood loss i died the second time that day.

The next morning I woke up from death feeling very bad. The I remembered what happened me and Harry fought and I killed him :'(. I cried and cried and cried till my eyes fell off. After I was done feeling I went to the cafe to replace someone with Harry.

I lost my arms and legs but they grew back so I ran to the cafe. I looked around and recognized River and Zack. But I needed someone better then Harry. I saw a 4 ft 2 red head and decided to crawl to him because I'm 7'6. We had fun but then I figured out he was the guy who kicked me to outer space so I grabbed a knife and that was the end of him.

Now I know there will never be someone as great as Harry and I'm over him now so I decided to be single. So I read my yaoi but couldn't handle it so I fainted.

~~~

1)I can't believe Harry died 😤😤😤
2)And the red head didn't work out 😭😭
3)I update randomly😉